5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Is that based on some solid information? It seems like even stellantis doesn't know themselves. I don't absolutely need the truck right now but I'm wondering what they're going to do with the rebates which I qualified for in June. Will any of that carry forward on lease terms.
I believe for factory orders you are entitled to whichever incentive is favorable to the customer, either on the day of your order or the day of your delivery.

RamBum

Reaction score
It's not an update but it's a pretty in depth review of the Limited.

Wow. I checked out every YouTube video I could find on the new Limited before I bought mine, but none were as in-depth as this one. Excellent video! I was surprised that the longer bed is available. I was told the only option was the 5.7 foot bed with the RAM Boxes.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a method to their scheduling madness. It's just hard to figure out without being part of the madness.
Only difference with our orders is mine is Bright White. My dealer is in Vineland NJ. I'm just chillin. Nothing else i can do. I think the thing that's keeping me sane is i still enjoy my 19, and it's is still in great shape and only has around 15,000 miles.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
I believe for factory orders you are entitled to whichever incentive is favorable to the customer, either on the day of your order or the day of your delivery.
Unless something has changed since i ordered my wife's Jeep last year you get what's ever available when your truck comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread