5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I looked at all the videos of limiteds posted online. Unfortunately, all had the cloth inserts. I didn't notice it when I was first looking at the videos. Hopefully you think it looks good!
thanks Pete. I wont like it I can tell you that without looking at it. my last 5 trucks have had 100% leather seats and that's what I like.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
While I personally don’t care if the seats are 100% leather or are mostly leather, my concern is durability and longevity. Unfortunately the only way to determine that is to put it through its paces and give it time.
You at least know with 100% leather that it will last, or at least it should.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
thanks Pete. I wont like it I can tell you that without looking at it. my last 5 trucks have had 100% leather seats and that's what I like.
Are these different than what the RamTrucks.com builder shows in the Interior view?

UNSAFE

Reaction score
Here's a YT video that shows and describes the leather seating in the Limited. The reviewer refers to a cloth insert with the premium leather seats. Starts at the 7:30 mark. Hopefully it will wear well over time.

I ordered the Night Edition. On the RAM Night Edition link, the seating options are described as such:

"ALL-BLACK INTERIOR​

Sink into leather-trimmed black bucket seats on Laramie®, Rebel® and Limited, go for deluxe black cloth bucket seats on Big Horn® or opt for 40/20/40 split cloth bench seating on Tradesman®. No matter which trim level you choose, this truck interior is dark to the core."

PetePA

Reaction score
I really wish they'd offer the Night Edition for the Tungsten.
I'll try to stop whining now....

They might. But if it is introduced in 2025Q1, you'll probably be waiting 18 months for the thing...

Forged Blue Metallic Night Edition... sign me up!

UNSAFE

Reaction score
I really wish they'd offer the Night Edition for the Tungsten.
I'll try to stop whining now....
I would've definitely been tempted by that combination. For now, I'll stand fast with my order from January 6 and hope that the current production date of 9/12 holds.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
They might. But if it is introduced in 2025Q1, you'll probably be waiting 18 months for the thing...

Forged Blue Metallic Night Edition... sign me up!
I'd cancel my current order if that becomes available before I get my truck. but like you said, it'll be another year wait for it! The 2026 will be out by then.

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I literally was just looking at the builder. You can't tell if the inserts are cloth on the builder.

Edit: If you look here, go to Limited Interior you can see the cloth inserts. https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-1500/design.html
thanks, that looks like crap. very disappointed shame on them 87,000 dollar truck and they choose the one thing you see 100% of the time to cheap out on! I'm not going to be happy with it. what a bait and switch!

jdawgjm

Reaction score
I have a 23 Limited elite, the cloth part is almost canvas, denim like. Very durable. It looks like new even today, where the leather looks more worn in.

Scotty3585

Reaction score
So update on my build. The RAM tracker is showing the truck has entered production on 8/19, but I received an email from "Heather" and also the sales manager at the dealer stating that my truck was just put on a train to get delivered to the dealer. My current estimated delivery date as per the tracker is 10/23, so that's def off. Hope this helps some of you with the wait.

PetePA

Reaction score
I have a 23 Limited elite, the cloth part is almost canvas, denim like. Very durable. It looks like new even today, where the leather looks more worn in.

Ohh that's awesome! I almost bought a Limited Elite in Patriot Blue this past January, but some dude bought it like an hour before I got to the dealer. That's what started my Tungsten journey and why I'm even on this board.

PetePA

Reaction score
One other thing to note for everyone - Limited Level A's are shipping like crazy to dealers now. I think 8/09 is the oldest window sticker that I've seen so far. Most were built last week.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
One other thing to note for everyone - Limited Level A's are shipping like crazy to dealers now. I think 8/09 is the oldest window sticker that I've seen so far. Most were built last week.
Any visibility on the higher end Laramie's (Level 2, Advanced Safety Group II)?

Beachumz

Reaction score
Update on my Rebel. Dealship said the date changed again... to tomorrow! Hopefully early because I'm working more than 16 on Friday! I will update next with pictures.... HOPEFULLY! I still don't believe it until it is here!

Also, what's a good "checklist" to go through for the truck?

Users who are viewing this thread