5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scviowa

Reaction score
Woodstock Ram in Woodstock, GA has a limited on their website with good (though awful) pictures of the cloth inserts. In my opinion it looks absolutely ridiculous. The contrast stitching holding the fabric to the seat makes it look like a patch on a pair of old jeans. The interior designers have to be trolling us. First the Tungsten is only available with white seats and blue leather. Then the limited is only available with fabric on the leather. Clearly they are testing their buyer to see how much inadequacy they can get us to accept for a good air suspension and ramboxes.

KubotaTed

Reaction score
Woodstock Ram in Woodstock, GA has a limited on their website with good (though awful) pictures of the cloth inserts. In my opinion it looks absolutely ridiculous. The contrast stitching holding the fabric to the seat makes it look like a patch on a pair of old jeans. The interior designers have to be trolling us. First the Tungsten is only available with white seats and blue leather. Then the limited is only available with fabric on the leather. Clearly they are testing their buyer to see how much inadequacy they can get us to accept for a good air suspension and ramboxes.
Completely agree. You illustrated the point much better than I did.

Users who are viewing this thread