5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scviowa

Reaction score
Woodstock Ram in Woodstock, GA has a limited on their website with good (though awful) pictures of the cloth inserts. In my opinion it looks absolutely ridiculous. The contrast stitching holding the fabric to the seat makes it look like a patch on a pair of old jeans. The interior designers have to be trolling us. First the Tungsten is only available with white seats and blue leather. Then the limited is only available with fabric on the leather. Clearly they are testing their buyer to see how much inadequacy they can get us to accept for a good air suspension and ramboxes.

KubotaTed

Reaction score
Woodstock Ram in Woodstock, GA has a limited on their website with good (though awful) pictures of the cloth inserts. In my opinion it looks absolutely ridiculous. The contrast stitching holding the fabric to the seat makes it look like a patch on a pair of old jeans. The interior designers have to be trolling us. First the Tungsten is only available with white seats and blue leather. Then the limited is only available with fabric on the leather. Clearly they are testing their buyer to see how much inadequacy they can get us to accept for a good air suspension and ramboxes.
Completely agree. You illustrated the point much better than I did.

Foxman

Reaction score
I couldn't have said this any better. If GM had air suspension and RamBoxes, I'd be gone.

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
So I was the first Tungsten ordered from Mark Dodge. Anthony has been great, nothing but positive to say. The process through Ram has been terrible. I just received my email last week that it's been scheduled. I'm happy for the guys who ordered and were almost immediately scheduled, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth with Ram. I should be one of the first people with a Tungsten (That's not something that's important to me, more because I ordered the damn thing in 2023).

What's even more frustrating to me is the lack of competitor options. I would have happily jumped ship and bought another truck, but I've ruled the Denali Ultimate out due to lack of a pano roof, and even the top spec fords have the cheapest feeling interiors. I went ahead and ordered an Escalade a couple of months ago to cover my ***, then they announced the 2025. I don't want an old one so now I'm on hold until i get word the 2025s can be ordered, I've only heard of preorders. I'd also prefer not to drop $130k for a work daily driver. At this point I'm keeping my eye on the 2025 Yukon Denali Ultimate, if i can get one of those before the Ram I'll go that direction.

I

dcchris311

Reaction score
So I was the first Tungsten ordered from Mark Dodge. Anthony has been great, nothing but positive to say. The process through Ram has been terrible. I just received my email last week that it's been scheduled. I'm happy for the guys who ordered and were almost immediately scheduled, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth with Ram. I should be one of the first people with a Tungsten (That's not something that's important to me, more because I ordered the damn thing in 2023).

What's even more frustrating to me is the lack of competitor options. I would have happily jumped ship and bought another truck, but I've ruled the Denali Ultimate out due to lack of a pano roof, and even the top spec fords have the cheapest feeling interiors. I went ahead and ordered an Escalade a couple of months ago to cover my ***, then they announced the 2025. I don't want an old one so now I'm on hold until i get word the 2025s can be ordered, I've only heard of preorders. I'd also prefer not to drop $130k for a work daily driver. At this point I'm keeping my eye on the 2025 Yukon Denali Ultimate, if i can get one of those before the Ram I'll go that direction.

I

I also ordered mine in 2023, the very week the banks opened (ordered Dec13-2023). I've since then canceled it and moved onto the RHO. I still track the Tungsten order, I may end up getting that since the RHO line was supposed to start on the 19th(yesterday) and guess what?! No change in RHO status..... I wish BMW made a truck haha, their process is amazing, speaking only from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread