5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KubotaTed

Reaction score
Does your ordered truck have the 2k power inverter in the bed? Mine is still not scheduled and the order was confirmed on 1/7/2024. Trying to figure out what option is holding it up, bad thing is that my dealer acts like they cant change anything at this point anyway. Thank you.

Per my dealer as of 05 July 2024, indicated that the 2k power inverter isn't available until late in the year. If you have one ordered with that feature, I'd probably expect some delays as they have deactivated that feature in the ordering platform for now. Don't shoot the messenger.

JayDoc

Reaction score
Per my dealer as of 05 July 2024, indicated that the 2k power inverter isn't available until late in the year. If you have one ordered with that feature, I'd probably expect some delays as they have deactivated that feature in the ordering platform for now. Don't shoot the messenger.
My dealer called me a few weeks ago and said he was told it wouldn't be an option and I will either need to remove it or cancel the build so I removed it. Ordered in Feb and even with that removal, still not scheduled but I don't think any Tungstens are.

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sat in a RAM 1500 Limited on Saturday and it did in fact have the "cloth" around the side and shoulder areas on the seats. (not solid leather) I was pretty taken back as it screamed that they are trying to save a buck... but on a Limited trim. I get that the Tunsten trim is now the top dog on the pricing chart; but the Limited shouldn't take a backseat from what it was in previous years.
Well If that’s the case on a level A I am paying 5,000 extra for and it has cloth in the seats I am going to be really disappointed. Thanks guys Im just hoping the Level A has full leather at this point . I have the dealer order sheets at work and I will look it up tommorrow. Home sick today.

PetePA

Reaction score
My dealer called me a few weeks ago and said he was told it wouldn't be an option and I will either need to remove it or cancel the build so I removed it. Ordered in Feb and even with that removal, still not scheduled but I don't think any Tungstens are.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that you could not modify an order once it was confirmed. The dealer would have to place another order and keep the original order.

Also, there are several Tungstens that are in production or shipped to dealers already.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Well If that’s the case on a level A I am paying 5,000 extra for and it has cloth in the seats I am going to be really disappointed. Thanks guys Im just hoping the Level A has full leather at this point . I have the dealer order sheets at work and I will look it up tommorrow. Home sick today.
I thought t

Ski Bum

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that you could not modify an order once it was confirmed. The dealer would have to place another order and keep the original order.

Also, there are several Tungstens that are in production or shipped to dealers already.
That was my understanding as well, that you couldn't change an order once submitted, but could be wrong.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Sharing something interesting I noticed on the Window sticker for my order. Under "Standard Features" showing "33-Gallon Fuel Tank" which would be great, cause it wasn't available for me to order. I wonder if it's standard for the 6.4 bed?

Beachumz

Reaction score
Well, dealership finally got back to me today. Their shipment window they were given is actually 08/24 to 08/28. So the estimated dates are the longer end of when expected.

The window sticker is now up on the Ram Tracker but I don't see the truck on line at all. Still cannot access the build sheet by VIN. looking good though! Hopefully this weekend!

KubotaTed

Reaction score

That is definitely possible that the Level A does include full leather, I simply do not know. I do know that the Limited I sat in did NOT have the Level A package because the Level 2 Autonomous driving eye wasn't on the steering column. I hadn't thought about the Level A adding that feature. While I don't know the answer to that, perhaps someone on this board does. (or maybe a window sticker to see if the verbiage is that detailed)

KubotaTed

Reaction score
ugh, hit enter too fast. I thought those seats were all leather, you might be referring to the suede parts...which is technically still leather.

What I witnessed on Saturday wasn't a suede either. It was closer a fabric of some sort. I remember also seeing a YouTube video somewhere that showed this, but I probably couldn't find it again if I tried.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What I witnessed on Saturday wasn't a suede either. It was closer a fabric of some sort. I remember also seeing a YouTube video somewhere that showed this, but I probably couldn't find it again if I

That is definitely possible that the Level A does include full leather, I simply do not know. I do know that the Limited I sat in did NOT have the Level A package because the Level 2 Autonomous driving eye wasn't on the steering column. I hadn't thought about the Level A adding that feature. While I don't know the answer to that, perhaps someone on this board does. (or maybe a window sticker to see if the verbiage is that detailed)
It's definitely not listed on the website under Limited Level A Equipment, but I don't always trust the website lol. My build sheet just lists it as premium quilted leather bucket seats..sales code *SJ

Squi8080

Reaction score
Sharing something interesting I noticed on the Window sticker for my order. Under "Standard Features" showing "33-Gallon Fuel Tank" which would be great, cause it wasn't available for me to order. I wonder if it's standard for the 6.4 bed?
Yes, it’s standard with the longer bed and I had to order it for mine.

Beachumz

Reaction score
What I witnessed on Saturday wasn't a suede either. It was closer a fabric of some sort. I remember also seeing a YouTube video somewhere that showed this, but I probably couldn't find it again if I tried.
Changing subject.... how big of a garage you got with that signature?! I would love a garage that big... but for my home 🏋️‍♂️ 🤣

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's definitely not listed on the website under Limited Level A Equipment, but I don't always trust the website lol. My build sheet just lists it as premium quilted leather bucket seats..sales code *SJ
Exactly it doesn’t say anything about cloth inserts like it does on other trims. The more I wait the more I should just the heck with it. I didn’t order cloth seats and any cloth is a cloth seat to me I ordered premium leather seats. To me that is 100% Leather and that’s what the early pictures showed. The GMC has 100% leather seats in it no switch a roo crud. I don’t know I’m sick, feel like crap and this just set me off. Sorry guys

Users who are viewing this thread