5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTRam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the SHAP Plant has returned to full production this week?

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Oh, I thought I read they were down for 2 weeks around Memorial holiday timeframe......
I don’t think anyone knows when and if this is happening. It most likely will happen, but no solid data on when and for how long it will last.

GTRam

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone knows when and if this is happening. It most likely will happen, but no solid data on when and for how long it will last.
Thanks....seems like the 2025 order statuses are in a "blackhole" with no visibility or information!

RockyTopRowdy

Reaction score
If the June 3 build date is correct (and when it started) she should be built by now and you should get it well before your estimated delivery date.
I was thinking maybe 2 weeks to go from In Production to Built, hoping it would be delivered by the end of the month. Really hope they're just hedging their bets by giving me an EDD so far in the future.

JayDoc

Reaction score
I was poking around on the website and there are now Level A packages being shown as being built. This was from a Limited going for 89k.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 11.05.48 AM.png

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I was poking around on the website and there are now Level A packages being shown as being built. This was from a Limited going for 89k.

View attachment 184376
Interesting… it appears as that’s the only one being built nationwide with that package. Can’t really tell because you can’t filter by limited level A group because it doesn’t exist in their filter it’s still listed as “limited level 1”. Really good find though.

JayDoc

Reaction score
Interesting… it appears as that’s the only one being built nationwide with that package. Can’t really tell because you can’t filter by limited level A group because it doesn’t exist in their filter it’s still listed as “limited level 1”. Really good find though.
They found the one 14.5" screen in the country

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Ram 1500 Laramie
Level 2 equipment
Bed utility
Multi-Function Tailgate
Power Running Boards
Panoramic sunroof
4-corner air suspension
33-gal tank

Did NOT opt for Advanced Safety
Very close to what I ordered. Laramie, Level 2 group, I did opt for Advanced Security Group II, moonroof, etc. I did NOT see an option for 33 gallon tank, but I got the 6'4 bed which removed that option for some reason that I cannot understand. I got a VIN 6/1 but no status after that.

Beachumz

Reaction score

View attachment 184376
Is that just on the ram website? I need to poke around and see if there any Rebel Level 2s out there yet! Still no update from the dealer after they saw estimated ship date of June 14th. Not in production yet.

jonusko

Reaction score
Thanks....seems like the 2025 order statuses are in a "blackhole" with no visibility or information!
My Laramie with the Level 2 package was built on April 30th and still hasn’t shipped. That seems very strange. They built it and won’t ship it. My dealer said he hopes it arrives by the end of the month.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Hello everyone, brand new to these forums as I will be switching from Ford to Ram. I was trying to look through available inventory round here in Vegas and wasn’t finding anything as well equipped as I would have liked. Reading through this thread enlightened me as to why. I was originally hoping to place an order with a local dealership but now I’m wondering how long that will really take. Some of you have been waiting for ages. That doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies as patience for new toys has never been my strong suit.
Oh well, I might not have any other options as I am really sold on these new Rams. Was hoping for a limited with the technology package and the blackout package. I was originally thinking about the 14.5” screen but since it really only seems to convert physical buttons to digital buttons, I’m wondering if that’s even necessary. Does anyone know if you can end up using that screen area for something else?

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Hello everyone, brand new to these forums as I will be switching from Ford to Ram. I was trying to look through available inventory round here in Vegas and wasn’t finding anything as well equipped as I would have liked. Reading through this thread enlightened me as to why. I was originally hoping to place an order with a local dealership but now I’m wondering how long that will really take. Some of you have been waiting for ages. That doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies as patience for new toys has never been my strong suit.
Oh well, I might not have any other options as I am really sold on these new Rams. Was hoping for a limited with the technology package and the blackout package. I was originally thinking about the 14.5” screen but since it really only seems to convert physical buttons to digital buttons, I’m wondering if that’s even necessary. Does anyone know if you can end up using that screen area for something else?
I think if you’re looking for something without the limited level A group they might be getting to dealers before July or in the beginning of July so you may not need to order one.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I think if you’re looking for something without the limited level A group they might be getting to dealers before July or in the beginning of July so you may not need to order one.
I would agree with this with one exception. If you really want all the techy things the limited has to offer you will want the level A package. Things like heads up display and rear digital mirror and many other tech things are in that package with the 14 inch screen included.

Users who are viewing this thread