5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the least knowledgable people you'll find here, but it seems that ordering before it's in production doesn't do you much good. If the vehicle is in production, the turnaround time seems rather short.

By pre-ordering, you might save a couple of weeks but in the meantime, you have $1,000 deposit tied up and the potential for you to change your mind.

That said, I'd probably not take my own advice and pre-order again just like I did with the Tungsten...lol
same, the one reason I prefer to order instead of taking what's available is that I get exactly what I want. not something somebody else ordered just for a quick sell from the lot.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I just ordered mine today, I got the A Equipment group and the red interior which the red interior wasn’t available last month.
That a Limited or Larami? My dealer says equipment group A not showing available right now

FloridaSun

Reaction score
same, the one reason I prefer to order instead of taking what's available is that I get exactly what I want. not something somebody else ordered just for a quick sell from the lot.
No Lot Rot either....all these 2022 and 2023...how do they keep their tires from warping...

Users who are viewing this thread