5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Meh, subjective. Definitely better looking than the previous tow mirrors that I’m too embarrassed to ever flip up, which is why I have a set of the new ones I’m ready to retrofit onto my HD Ram.
Got a pic of them? I spoke to my Ram dealer this morning trying to get some info on them. He didn’t have much info.

On a related note, he was building my truck in their system and it doesn’t show the Nightfall package as an option. He said it is unknown at this point when or if that will actually be an option that can be added he said that in the past, there have been times where the website had options that never actually made it to production. He is going to speak to his sales manager and see what he says.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got a pic of them? I spoke to my Ram dealer this morning trying to get some info on them. He didn’t have much info.

On a related note, he was building my truck in their system and it doesn’t show the Nightfall package as an option. He said it is unknown at this point when or if that will actually be an option that can be added he said that in the past, there have been times where the website had options that never actually made it to production. He is going to speak to his sales manager and see what he says.

They are just too big for a 1500.

Screenshot_20240618_110147_Chrome.jpg

azzx

Reaction score
Added EGR side moldings -- they look same as the RAM moldings that I added to my 2019 @ $750!
EGR was $150
They sent me the wrong kit, the piece that mounts on the bed was for the long bed.
Otherwise all good.
Another piece of trivia -- got 19 MPG on the way up, about 2 MPG better than my Hemi

View attachment 184536

PS - This is posted in buy/sell.
I made a mistake and missed the return window for the first set I bought a month ago. They are OEM/Mopar moldings.

CORL

Reaction score
Brake controller was an add on package when I ordered my 2025 the end of May.. Will see what happens when it gets delivered,

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Brake controller was an add on package when I ordered my 2025 the end of May.. Will see what happens when it gets delivered,
Add on package? It should just be an option you check when you order the truck, then it's built with it already installed...

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's insane for a big horn, might as well step up to a Laramie at that point...
My 2019 Big Horn stickered at 57K back in 2018. I didn't really want leather at the time. I went ahead and bit the bullet this time around and went with it though for my 2025.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 Big Horn stickered at 57K back in 2018. I didn't really want leather at the time. I went ahead and bit the bullet this time around and went with it though for my 2025.
That's a LOT of options on a big horn. My well equipped Laramie stickered at $56,935 when it arrived in June 2018 (with the price increase on the sticker, but my deal was before the increase).

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im in the midwest, and used to seek out e85 for my ethanol-tuned car. After getting bored slow-filling at the pumps, I read the signs posted and saw that ethanol "blends" (even e85) arent really e85, and that the other octanes can routinely have ethanol in them too. Throughout the seasons the actual ethanol content routinely changed too. I got to a point where I was filling up at the same station every time just to try to maintain consistency.

All of that eventually lead me to just buying a flex-fuel module, because it was way too complicated to constantly keep track of.
I had a mustang a couple years back that I tuned on e30. I only used our local station too, but we're rural and didn't have a lot of options anyway. My station never tested above 70%. Flexfuel apps were a life saver when calculating gallons to mix ha.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. Way too hot for me. I've seen 100° in Phoenix at midnight. Dry or not, 100° at midnight is miserable.
First time I've ever blacked out was in Yuma, AZ. We we're drinking outside and it was 90something at night :ROFLMAO:

azzx

Reaction score
First time I've ever blacked out was in Yuma, AZ. We we're drinking outside and it was 90something at night :ROFLMAO:
Yuma is totally diff. use case, since the territorial prison days!
I fly through Yuma at xxxx+ mph on my way to SD. Seriously, it is a pretty area, most of our lettuce comes from the irrigated sand dunes there.

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Yuma is totally diff. use case, since the territorial prison days!
I fly through Yuma at xxxx+ mph on my way to SD. Seriously, it is a pretty area, most of our lettuce comes from the irrigated sand dunes there.

Said no one, ever! :ROFLMAO:

azzx

Reaction score
Hey - I love the desert. That is why I have lived in AZ 110 plus heat for 47 years!!! and, hating every second of it from May - Nov.
Have a house up north that makes the summer months bearable (20 - 30 degrees) less during the day.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Hey - I love the desert. That is why I have lived in AZ 110 plus heat for 47 years!!! and, hating every second of it from May - Nov.
Have a house up north that makes the summer months bearable (20 - 30 degrees) less during the day.

Yeah, the desert has a lot of beautiful spots. Yuma ain't one of them. 🤣

It was April to November for me. That's the best way to survive a PHX summer....leave.

Users who are viewing this thread