5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

MT755

Reaction score
I’m glad to be back in a Ram. Just picked up a 2025 Lone Star today with the level 2 package. So far I like it. Miss the hemi rumble a bit but this thing can move. Drove home about 40 miles and was averaging 23.2mpg per the truck.

I was hoping some of the parts were interchangeable but now I’m seeing some might not be.
How fast and what speed and how far?

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
Also have been looking for floor mat upgrades. Weather tech and Husky have yet to come out with a 2025 version, but TuxMat listed it on their site. I got them today and the drivers side mat does not allow for the driver side footrest, which must be a change from 2024. Driver mat does not lay flat and flexes when you put a foot on it. I am waiting to hear back from TuxMat. Hoping I can keep the passenger and rear and they will send me a new drivers side when it is available.
Question, does RAM make the rubber floor mats for the 2025 model year yet?
I have the RAM rubber floor mats in my truck and am glad that my truck, came with them my truck is(Nused).
If the rubber mats designed for the 2025 fit as well as the 2019-2024 models, I would recommend the RAM rubber mats.
Based on my experience they are very functional, and work very well at containing sloppy weather residue/mud, and are easy to clean.

If I could/would order a new truck, I would get the factory mats, and order the rubber mats for actual use, and save the fancy carpet for guests/resale.

BlueHemi1500

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question, does RAM make the rubber floor mats for the 2025 model year yet?
I have the RAM rubber floor mats in my truck and am glad that my truck, came with them my truck is(Nused).
If the rubber mats designed for the 2025 fit as well as the 2019-2024 models, I would recommend the RAM rubber mats.
Based on my experience they are very functional, and work very well at containing sloppy weather residue/mud, and are easy to clean.

If I could/would order a new truck, I would get the factory mats, and order the rubber mats for actual use, and save the fancy carpet for guests/resale.

BlueHemi1500
yes, I have them in my 2025. I had them in my 2019 and I thought they were much better then the Weathertech and some other brands so I got them again.

1719151055734.jpeg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yes, I have them in my 2025. I had them in my 2019 and I thought they were much better then the Weathertech and some other brands so I got them again.

View attachment 185210
Awesome and yep, love them. No idea why anyone would consider anything else when they fit perfectly and are priced right...OEMs have certainly upped their game in this area.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome and yep, love them. No idea why anyone would consider anything else when they fit perfectly and are priced right...OEMs have certainly upped their game in this area.
I also have the OEM rubber mats. But if I didn't, I think I like the TuxMats. And it looks like they have it for the 2025s.

Danatanchor

Reaction score
I also have the OEM rubber mats. But if I didn't, I think I like the TuxMats. And it looks like they have it for the 2025s.

I ordered the TuxMats and even though they say they are for the 2025, they do not conform to the dead pedal. They fit OK, but there is a void in the transition next to the dead pedal which may wear after a bit. l reached out to them and waiting to hear back. See my earlier post for pics.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered the TuxMats and even though they say they are for the 2025, they do not conform to the dead pedal. They fit OK, but there is a void in the transition next to the dead pedal which may wear after a bit. l reached out to them and waiting to hear back. See my earlier post for pics.
My guess is they never actually test for themmon a 25, and just assumed it was the same as the 19-24 models

CORL

Reaction score
I am looking to get some power running boards for my 2025 RAM Quadcab. We used the vehicle in the sand for surf fishing. Will there be a problem with the sand and the boards. What are the ones we should be looking at? Need the lower step that the power boards have for ease of entrance for older folks.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just came back from a 400 mile road trip. Averaged out 22.1 per the lieometer. That was giving anywhere between 70-85mph. Above 75 thru 83 is where MPG’s were really bad. Above that seems to get a bit better again.

Users who are viewing this thread