5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

o i remember you now sorry for asking 4 grand no wonder they look so lovely did they ever fix your truck and what was the problem

bighorn how u get red leather love to know look good dude i have a level 2 rebel interior all the big screens and leather everywhere no red tho seats look nice man again
Katzkin Leather custom red leather professional install. I had a dealer install it when I bought the truck. It was part of my negotiation deal.

o i remember you now sorry for asking 4 grand no wonder they look so lovely did they ever fix your truck and what was the problem
This thread has over 40K views, so I think this helped get my attention to my issue. The issue has been resolved. They replaced close to 7K (parts + labor) and reimbursed 4 months of payments. I worked directly with Stellantis' case manager. They did a great job. It took a while, but it's been resolved.
20241013_143313.jpg

thanks for response can you tell me what was replaced when you get time i love my truck like all of us do i can't get cel but i have surging problem and i am a car guy i look over everything scanned everything dealer won't do **** unless you have cel i had misfire update that worked for that

thanks for response can you tell me what was replaced when you get time i love my truck like all of us do i can't get cel but i have surging problem and i am a car guy i look over everything scanned everything dealer won't do **** unless you have cel i had misfire update that worked for that
With close advisement from the Stellantis regional engineer, the service completed the following work on my truck:
  • Installed new spark plugs, ignition coils, fuel injectors, and ignition module.
  • Reset the PCM and cleared adaptations.
  • Performed the injector adaptation procedure.
  • Ran over 50 miles at various speeds to collect the data from the central computer.
  • Installed updates.
The truck was in and out of service for about one month. This is a new engine, and RAM Service Technicians are still learning/taking classes on how to work with those twin turbos. Problems are natural, and I'm glad I was able to draw attention to this issue for all new RAM owners. The company resolved the issue well, but my experience may not be the norm. I took this up, and it took me almost one month to research and look for help at the upper echelon of RAM management (Stellatis). The manager who was assigned to my case was terrific. So... it's working now.

I'm a happy man.

P.S. TRUMP 2024, folks!

With close advisement from the Stellantis regional engineer, the service completed the following work on my truck:
  • Installed new spark plugs, ignition coils, fuel injectors, and ignition module.
  • Ran over 50 miles at various speeds to collect the data from the central computer.
  • Installed updates.
The truck was in and out of service for about one month. This is a new engine, and RAM Service Technicians are still learning/taking classes on how to work with those twin turbos. Problems are natural, and I'm glad I was able to draw attention to this issue for all new RAM owners. The company resolved the issue well, but my experience may not be the norm. I took this up, and it took me almost one month to research and look for help at the upper echelon of RAM management (Stellatis). The manager who was assigned to my case was terrific. So... it's working now.

I'm a happy man.

P.S. TRUMP 2024, folks!
thanks

• Installed updates.

I'm a happy man.

P.S. TRUMP 2024, folks!
Wow sorry you had to go thru that but so beneficial for all of us who own these trucks. Glad Stellantis and your dealer did the right thing...because it's the right thing to do.

Wow sorry you had to go thru that but so beneficial for all of us who own these trucks. Glad Stellantis and your dealer did the right thing...because it's the right thing to do.
I don’t know if anybody noticed this or maybe it’s a mind trick, but does anybody notice if the truck runs worse after a remote start.

who know if it will help. I don't remote star turns on ac compressor so that pull might make it run worse for sure seems to run better with nothing running volts at 14.4 turn on heat or ac or heated seats cooled seats volts go to 13.3 way to low never ever had a ram truck do that you know when they do these updated the trucks don't run and if volts are to low it could impair update

who know if it will help. I don't remote star turns on ac compressor so that pull might make it run worse for sure seems to run better with nothing running volts at 14.4 turn on heat or ac or heated seats cooled seats volts go to 13.3 way to low never ever had a ram truck do that you know when they do these updated the trucks don't run and if volts are to low it could impair update
so i go in on the 4 to get October 8 tsb its the update on September 21 tsb weal need to do it
Isn’t it the same flash? I thought it just revised it to models built up until October

• Installed updates.

I'm a happy man.

P.S. TRUMP 2024, folks!
Polite reminder. Keep politics out of regular threads. Politics is allowed only in the off-topic forum. This includes signatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back