5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Ryan RVA

Reaction score
Really nice looking truck!

I have to agree with you. The firmer Bilstein suspension is welcome in my opinion. The truck handles much more to my preference than when stock. No more floaty grandma Buick suspension!
Thanks. I couldn’t agree more. After feeling it out for a couple weeks I am completely satisfied.

Derrick19

Reaction score
Got the wheels on yesterday

7f6dd2962c861a5d6519ba9461520971.jpg

a4a560867e01375159ad10d97add8f89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you have to trim any with that setup and your not on air right? I like that look it bout having to go up 6” haha

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
Did you have to trim any with that setup and your not on air right? I like that look it bout having to go up 6” haha
I am on the factory air ride, the pictures are in "normal" mode which I ride around at. Below are my components:

"Daystar 2.5” leveling pucks, rough country link arm relocation brackets, homemade air links in front. Homemade air links in rear. Total lift is 3.5” in front and 2” in rear."

I spaced the front bumper out 1/2", but I do rub a bit on the fender spats. I will get them modified with the metal behind it at some point soon.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going 305/45r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2021 Limited with Air Ride, keeping the stock 22" wheels. I do not plan to lift the truck or add spacers or links. I want to keep the suspension completely stock. How many members out there have tried this setup and what is your experience? Are you happy with the tire size? What did you experience with fuel economy? Ride quality?

ReLLIK75

Reaction score
rough country link arm relocation brackets

Do you have a link for these? I'm assuming these allow you to use aftermarket UCAs on trucks with air ride?
It replaces the factory bracket on the frame rail. You would need to figure out a mount on the aftermarket control arm

Ahhh...I was just looking at those on their website. Still trying to figure out the ball mount on the UCAs...I've got posts over some of the other lift/level threads asking what people are doing for their UCAs when using the either of the two available lifts for air ride, but no one has answered yet.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
Do you have a link for these? I'm assuming these allow you to use aftermarket UCAs on trucks with air ride?

Ahhh...I was just looking at those on their website. Still trying to figure out the ball mount on the UCAs...I've got posts over some of the other lift/level threads asking what people are doing for their UCAs when using the either of the two available lifts for air ride, but no one has answered yet.

I have seen/heard people remove the stud on the factory arm or buy a new one and drill/tap the aftermarket arm for it.

bigdaddy46

Reaction score
Reverse leveled, with 1.5 inch wheel spacers on factory wheels and tires for now.. thinking of bumping the tire size but having too much fun burning off the stockers right now.

Attachments

• PXL_20210309_233231288_2.jpg
    PXL_20210309_233231288_2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 320
  • PXL_20210309_233253700_2.jpg
    PXL_20210309_233253700_2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 319

Ccm12

Reaction score
Does anyone have the stock measurement pre-lift on a 2019? I bought my truck used and it had stuff done on it that I am now trying to sort out. I can’t tell if a spacer was added to the rear springs or not. The rear springs are oem as they still had tag on them with product number.
Sh!t was done in the front too and I fear they used parts not made for vehicle. Looks like there are RC control arms designed for 2018 classic with 3 inch lift (I have a 2019 5th gen). And they must have stuck a spacer in front springs.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have the stock measurement pre-lift on a 2019? I bought my truck used and it had stuff done on it that I am now trying to sort out. I can’t tell if a spacer was added to the rear springs or not. The rear springs are oem as they still had tag on them with product number.
Sh!t was done in the front too and I fear they used parts not made for vehicle. Looks like there are RC control arms designed for 2018 classic with 3 inch lift (I have a 2019 5th gen). And they must have stuck a spacer in front springs.
Sorry don't have any measurements but If it makes you feel any better I have been running the 4th gen RC UCAs on my 2020 without issue for 16k.

Ccm12

Reaction score
Bilstein 5100's on level 5, 35x12.5R18 Nitto Exo Grapplers, and Fuel Shok's 18x8 -12 offset. Had to bend the metal bracket behind the plastic mud flap, also trimmed off the portion of the mud flap that rubbed so i could keep those pieces on. Drives/rides like stock

View attachment 66793
Did you do anything to rear? Did you not to level 6 at front to keep some rake or other reason?

Users who are viewing this thread