5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM Rebel Lift Kit

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
8dbeb4303cda4c4f4b9e50a976cab53c.jpg

Any idea on this? I emailed ADD and they said the customer already had the lift when they installed the bumper, and now this picture is no longer in the site. But form what I can see, everything looks good....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is @jamesfg if I remember correctly. Don’t know if he’s been on the site much but he is pretty active on the Facebook page. As far as I know he has been happy with it.

firemedic3404

Reaction score
That is @jamesfg if I remember correctly. Don’t know if he’s been on the site much but he is pretty active on the Facebook page. As far as I know he has been happy with it.

I just want to hear that “yeah it works” or the “ you gotta do this” lol. Kinda hard to pull the trigger on a purchase that significant without knowing for sure it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the ReadyLIFT 3.5" SST Lift Kit or the Rough Country 3.5" Lift Kit on a 2019 Rebel without air suspension. Just got my Rebel and want to lift, but don't want to be the first.
Got the RC 3.5 installed today on my 19 rebel. Went m with 35x12 tires and absolutely no rubbing at all...first impressions are good. Does not feel too far off from stock and can’t really notice the loss of power from the larger tires.

Attachments

• 5495C168-4C1D-4E24-A78E-693650164B7F.jpeg
    5495C168-4C1D-4E24-A78E-693650164B7F.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 481
  • 3D755F7E-C5EE-4C18-A4B5-A6BA7678E7DE.jpeg
    3D755F7E-C5EE-4C18-A4B5-A6BA7678E7DE.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 491

JHRebel

Reaction score
2inch Readylift with UCAs...love everything about it, but I feel like a need more meat on the wheels, have to figure out exactly what will work best in my oem wheel as I really like to keep my rig OEM+ EE0663A0-0302-4685-88C9-FF87C522323F.jpeg

RIC3BOY

Reaction score
Got the RC 3.5 installed today on my 19 rebel. Went m with 35x12 tires and absolutely no rubbing at all...first impressions are good. Does not feel too far off from stock and can’t really notice the loss of power from the larger tires.

Are you running wheel spacers with your stock wheels and 35x12 tires?

I like to keep my stock wheels, and just run larger tires with a lift. I was afraid that the extra width of the larger tires would rub against the UCA.

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
Are you running wheel spacers with your stock wheels and 35x12 tires?

I like to keep my stock wheels, and just run larger tires with a lift. I was afraid that the extra width of the larger tires would rub against the UCA.
No spacers, kept everything stock other than the tires and the lift. Tires are cooper st maxx 305/70r18. Had to parallel park into a tight spot yesterday and was turning the wheel to the max in every direction to fit in. Absolutely no rubbing at all.

UglyMutt

Reaction score
For 2019 Rebels w/o air might look at BDS for a 4in lift done the right way, better bring some cash...lol

Also comes in 6 inch as well

RebelZach507

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to give me some ideas on pricing to level my truck? From what I'm gathering I need to get the UCAs and then just a 2" level kit? I've got a 19 Rebel without air suspension, haven't done a lot of modifications before.

JHRebel

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to give me some ideas on pricing to level my truck? From what I'm gathering I need to get the UCAs and then just a 2" level kit? I've got a 19 Rebel without air suspension, haven't done a lot of modifications before.

2inch Ready lift with UCAs, installed, alignment etc, right around $1000 for me.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

You can just get the Readylift kit that comes with the upper control arms. That's all you need, plus install and an alignment.

The full kit seems to be highly recommended because of you just use the spacers on RAMs, the ride will be harsh.
The kit fits both 2WD and 4WD applications for 2019 new style RAMs: https://www.readylift.com/2-front-leveling-kit-with-tubular-control-arms-2019-ram-1500-4wd-1.html

2inch Ready lift with UCAs, installed, alignment etc, right around $1000 for me.

That's a similar quote I got. Includes the kit w/ UCA, installation, alignment and taxes for a little over $1100.

Itemized like this, without tax. Labor seems a little high, but this shop does do good work ....

- $530 (Readylift UCA 2" kit)
- $450 (Labor)
- $60 Alignment

Last edited:

JHRebel

Reaction score
You can just get the Readylift kit that comes with the upper control arms. That's all you need, plus install and an alignment.

The full kit seems to be highly recommended because of you just use the spacers on RAMs, the ride will be harsh.
The kit fits both 2WD and 4WD applications for 2019 new style RAMs: https://www.readylift.com/2-front-leveling-kit-with-tubular-control-arms-2019-ram-1500-4wd-1.html

That's a similar quote I got. Includes the kit w/ UCA, installation, alignment and taxes for a little over $1100.

Itemized like this, without tax. Labor seems a little high, but this shop does do good work ....

- $450 (Labor)
- $60 Alignment
Yup seems right, I used a high quality shop as well...the ride is great, the product seems to be of high quality, I wouldn’t do it any other way if I’m looking for a level IMHO.

RebelZach507

Reaction score
Yup seems right, I used a high quality shop as well...the ride is great, the product seems to be of high quality, I wouldn’t do it any other way if I’m looking for a level IMHO.
Thanks for the input guys. Will 35x12.5’s fit if I just do the 2”? I have seen a kit for 800 that’s 3.5” but been reading that isn’t doable due to CV angles and such.

Barry Trenchard

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the ReadyLIFT 3.5" SST Lift Kit or the Rough Country 3.5" Lift Kit on a 2019 Rebel without air suspension. Just got my Rebel and want to lift, but don't want to be the first.
Is this truck exactly level with the 1" lift it comes with or is there a rake?

James8563

Reaction score

- $450 (Labor)
- $60 Alignment
Just cuz this could help some people and price ideas So recently I Got the readyLift 2inch lift kit With UCA’s off of amazon for $450 after tax (sold and shipped from amazon). Super good deal . And I’m having 4 wheel parts do the install and alignment for $405. $855 For kit and install!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just cuz this could help some people and price ideas So recently I Got the readyLift 2inch lift kit With UCA’s off of amazon for $450 after tax (sold and shipped from amazon). Super good deal . And I’m having 4 wheel parts do the install and alignment for $405. $855 For kit and install!

That's a good price on parts, but for the love of God, make sure your 4-Wheel parts has a good reputation. They are not very good in my neck of the woods, you may want to check with other shops and make sure your going with one with a strong reputation for good work. I'm sure they will price match on the parts and labor.

Users who are viewing this thread