5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM Rebel Lift Kit

Timsmxz

Reaction score
Do you know for sure the air ride Rebels aren't using the off road/lift kit version of the Mopar UCA? Level your Rebel and then decide once you see your ball joint angle at full droop.
Well the 2018 with or without air ride use the same uca, not sure about the 2019s tho

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are the new uca really necessary with a leveling kit? Some rebels have the air ride, which can raise the truck up 2" and they use the same uca as a rebel without air ride
True, but the speed is also limited. I think offroad 2 it automatically lowers back down after you hit 15 or 20 mph. With a leveling kit, it is raised 24/7 no matter what speed, and a bad angle can lead to more damage.

NixG80

Reaction score
I'm going with the Motofab 2.5" spacers and the Readylift UCA's that can go up to 6" lift. Fingers crossed it's a good combo.
How'd the install go? Any issues with your setup? Can you post some pics please?

abn ig

Reaction score
Finally got my leveling kit installed. I like it, even if I could go 3.5 lift kit, i'd stick with this kit.
What if anything did you do other than the install of the leveling kit? ie other suspension components, alignment...thanks

Steelwheelz

Reaction score
Can the Ready Lift 3.5 SST 69-1935 be used on the rebel? It says "including Rebel" on the website, but do I have to leave anything out because the Rebel already comes with a 1" lift? If I install as is would it give me 4.5" and through things off? Thanks for any help!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can the Ready Lift 3.5 SST 69-1935 be used on the rebel? It says "including Rebel" on the website, but do I have to leave anything out because the Rebel already comes with a 1" lift? If I install as is would it give me 4.5" and through things off? Thanks for any help!
Not the whole kit. If you install the full kit you put the front end too far out of line and will have issues. You can install everything except the preload spacer and be fine but will still have rake. Or you can just order the leveling kit

Steelwheelz

Reaction score
Not the whole kit. If you install the full kit you put the front end too far out of line and will have issues. You can install everything except the preload spacer and be fine but will still have rake. Or you can just order the leveling kit
Did you have to reprogram anything such a yaw sensor etc?

Steelwheelz

Reaction score
I installed the ReadyLIFT 2" Leveling kit with the UCA's. Really only lifts 1.5", but does look much better. I may put the rest of the 3.5" lift on this next summer. View attachment 4452
Can the complete 3.5” kit be installed?
I installed the ReadyLIFT 2" Leveling kit with the UCA's. Really only lifts 1.5", but does look much better. I may put the rest of the 3.5" lift on this next summer. View attachment 4452
Can the ready lift 3.5”SST complete kit be installed on the Rebel or will the angles be off? It says including Rebel on their website and doesn’t say anything about leaving things out. Thanks! Truck looks great!

Bullskulls23

Reaction score
Anyone installing air suspension on your truck. I just brought 2019 rebel that don’t have air suspension. Just wonder if I want factory or aftermarket air suspension.

Construction Rebel

Reaction score
So Readylift rep said this to me..... ummm huh?

Attachments

• 58722FD3-8404-4233-98FC-E5E470635DB6.jpeg
    58722FD3-8404-4233-98FC-E5E470635DB6.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 378

rsonedecker

Reaction score
Hmm.."our guys measure them on dealer lots" - No offense, but from my experience, you have to make DAM SURE that the truck is perfectly level or both sides can be off by .5" or more, AND ALSO, and I pointed this out to them when I talked to them (and the guy was like "Oh, good point, I'll tell the engineers"), the measurements are NOT the same between the various trims because of the different (or no) fender flare, as the fender flare wraps around and INTO the wheel well and adds about .5" down. For instance, you cannot compare a Rebel to a non-ORP Big horn, they might be very close because the Rebel's fender flare adds ~.5" down.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
21.5" is what I was told.
And this is the correct info based on what I've seen. Big horns are usually around 22", and Laramies (and on) are usually around 21.5". That's your "non lifted" height basically. So if the rebel's at 22.5" it's got 1" already, so 3.5" would push it to 4.5" over "normal".

rsonedecker

Reaction score
Install was a breeze... I posted a write-up a while ago, but I don't mind posting the pics again. The setup is working perfectly. No binding, squeaks or problems of any kind.

View attachment 16479
Whoaaaaa...That spring there is the same spring from the ORP group --- which the spring is what causes the 1" lift in the ORP. That tells me that the 1" lift from the rebel is also caused by the spring (and not a higher spring perch), which then tells me that the mopar lift would lift the rebel to 3". Wonder if someone was willing to climb under their rebel and measure from lower bolt center to spring perch to confirm. My bet is its the same distance as the other trims.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whoaaaaa...That spring there is the same spring from the ORP group --- which the spring is what causes the 1" lift in the ORP. That tells me that the 1" lift from the rebel is also caused by the spring (and not a higher spring perch), which then tells me that the mopar lift would lift the rebel to 3". Wonder if someone was willing to climb under their rebel and measure from lower bolt center to spring perch to confirm. My bet is its the same distance as the other trims.
The Rebels do have different front struts. They have Bilsteins so the spring perch could very well be different from the ORP trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread