5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM Rebel Lift Kit

Dean V

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the ReadyLIFT 3.5" SST Lift Kit or the Rough Country 3.5" Lift Kit on a 2019 Rebel without air suspension. Just got my Rebel and want to lift, but don't want to be the first.

Dean V

Reaction score
Someone has to be first! ;)
I see on Rough Country's site where there is a picture of a 19 Rebel with the lift so I'm sure it will work, but would like some feedback cause I've heard conflicting responses to if they will work or not.

Attachments

• 19RebelRoughCountyLift.JPG
    19RebelRoughCountyLift.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 630

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They will work, however with the 3.5 lift, your cv joint angles and steering angles are probably going to be terrible. You already have a 1" lift, so essentially that makes it a 4.5" lift without a differential drop, longer steering knuckles etc.

Best bet would be the Readylift leveling kit with control arms.

Dean V

Reaction score
They will work, however with the 3.5 lift, your cv joint angles and steering angles are probably going to be terrible. You already have a 1" lift, so essentially that makes it a 4.5" lift without a differential drop, longer steering knuckles etc.

Best bet would be the Readylift leveling kit with control arms.
Thanks for the information. Do you know if the Rebels 1" lift is only in the front? It looks like the ReadyLift 2" leveling kit (the one with the upper control arms) is included in the 3.5 kit. Thought about buying the whole kit and just leaving the front pre-load spacers out. Any thoughts?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Do you know if the Rebels 1" lift is only in the front? It looks like the ReadyLift 2" leveling kit (the one with the upper control arms) is included in the 3.5 kit. Thought about buying the whole kit and just leaving the front pre-load spacers out. Any thoughts?
The Rebel (or the offroad package) has a 1" lift all the way around, front and rear, obtained by a longer strut. I don't see any reason you couldn't use the whole kit minus the preload spacer, you would just still have about 2" of rake.

Dean V

Reaction score
The Rebel (or the offroad package) has a 1" lift all the way around, front and rear, obtained by a longer strut. I don't see any reason you couldn't use the whole kit minus the preload spacer, you would just still have about 2" of rake.
Hey, thanks again. I think I'll install the front leveling kit, then decide if I want the rake or not. Either way it will look better.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, thanks again. I think I'll install the front leveling kit, then decide if I want the rake or not. Either way it will look better.
These trucks look good period. I am not a fan of having the rake but everybody has their own preference. I ordered the Readylift leveling kit as soon as it was available. I will probably be upgrading to the 3.5" kit seeing as I will never be taking this truck offroad or abusing it.

da_Vinci_of_sorts

Reaction score

^^^ I'm holding out to see if any other manufacturers come up with something, but this is exactly what I would do if I wanted to lift this moment. I'm not really a fan of preload spacers and prefer to keep the rake anyway.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^ I'm holding out to see if any other manufacturers come up with something, but this is exactly what I would do if I wanted to lift this moment. I'm not really a fan of preload spacers and prefer to keep the rake anyway.
Other manufacturers have kits in the works, but my guess is it will be SEMA before we see any of them on the market. Same for fender flares and all other mods we aren't seeing yet.

Dean V

Reaction score
Other manufacturers have kits in the works, but my guess is it will be SEMA before we see any of them on the market. Same for fender flares and all other mods we aren't seeing yet.
Good to know, thanks again.

da_Vinci_of_sorts

Reaction score

Yep, I agree. This is why I'm think about going to SEMA this year. I've skipped a few but I'm feeling froggy. ;)

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going with the Motofab 2.5" spacers and the Readylift UCA's that can go up to 6" lift. Fingers crossed it's a good combo.

jrmitt808

Reaction score
^^ like the lift. what brand of running boards are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread