5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kipeharris

Reaction score
I am looking to buy straight out or am willing to trade my 20" 2019 Laramie wheels and tires that as of today have 10.625 miles on them (rotated twice). I am open to all REASONABLE OFFERS. Below are pictures of the wheels that are up for trade.

Let's MAKE A DEAL!

Located in North West TX

I am looking to trade for either of the two dark 22"s below or something simular.

Attachments

• Truck wheels 1.jpg
    Truck wheels 1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 89
  • truck wheels 2.png
    truck wheels 2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
  • wheels black.png
    wheels black.png
    326.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Wheels black 2.png
    Wheels black 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Cross88

Reaction score
I have the black and milled that I’d be willing to part with as I’m getting aftermarket and they would just be a winter set. Not 100% condition tho, PM me if you’re interested. I’m in the valley of California.

Diddy Sanchez

Reaction score
I've got the solid black ones, changed out the tires immediately but still have them. I was wanting to go after market on the wheels and get a 22x10. Let me know if you're still in the market for them, only downside is I'm in atlanta

Princebawa

Reaction score
I just picked up my limited. I want to sell my black appearance package 22 inch rims. It has brand new rubber too.

But I am in Alberta Canada..so not sure how much it will end up costing you for shipping.

Sasyn

Reaction score
I just picked up my limited. I want to sell my black appearance package 22 inch rims. It has brand new rubber too.

But I am in Alberta Canada..so not sure how much it will end up costing you for shipping.
I’m looking for 22” rims and tires and I’m in Alberta pm me a pic of what have if u want to get rid of them

Users who are viewing this thread