5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Apple CarPlay GROUP BUY!!!

Ktmstarr

Reaction score
I would also like to get in on the next group buy of your doing another? Thanks Ktmstarr

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Came with the latest firmware. Followed instructions and it connected right away. I haven't done any real testing yet, but I hope it continues to work as well as it appeared to on my first try.

Gozar

Reaction score
Plugged it in and followed the instructions - works great! Have a day off tomorrow and plan to go for a drive to test it further.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got mine today as well. Haven’t hooked it up yet. I’ll test it out on the way to work tomorrow.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
Super easy, I did everything with mine while waiting in drive thru line. Works great so far. I’m going to love. The folks that didn’t get it missed out.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
Well tracking on their site was no use. DHL showed up today with my carplay2air. ordered on 27th, so i guess expedited shipping worked, Now it will just sit there till Late July when i return home.
I got a text with shipping details

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine was acting funny today and I got tired of trying to set it up again and again. It kept losing connection and when it was connected the music was choppy

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Came with the latest firmware. Followed instructions and it connected right away. I haven't done any real testing yet, but I hope it continues to work as well as it appeared to on my first try.

Just a follow-up. Used it a lot over the weekend and it worked great. If it doesn't connect when you use your remote start just tap the icon on the right side of the uConnect screen that pops up. It will then connect fine (no need to unplug the device, etc). Kudos to the other poster that shared this.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered last Wednesday and it just arrived! Mine did require an update.

Last edited:

Gozar

Reaction score
Mine was acting funny today and I got tired of trying to set it up again and again. It kept losing connection and when it was connected the music was choppy
I have that happen as well, it almost seems like it needs to "warm up" music is choppy for the first 10-15min then it smooths out. It was worse until I tuned off the WiFi hot-spot in the truck, but still happens. I need to check if it needs an update. iPhone 8+ and USB extender cable.

Users who are viewing this thread