5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winch

w69dy

Reaction score
Im def in for a group buy pending prices and final outcome. Thanks !

CommanderXB70

Reaction score
The kit will be sold with the insert, but if you'd like to modify the oem one you definately can. Keep in mind the one shown is not the final product.

Yup Im going to look into see how I can pack some lumens into that space

Inserts will be all black that match the bumper (That piece was only cut for fitment purposes). And yup the insert will have provisions for OEM sensors for those who need it.
Hope you guys get the test vehicles, I'm in Denver or I'd volunteer as well. Can't wait for the final product!

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
So saw this on vice's instagram today
d3cb7b5d48c1f1ab207635977c1ce200.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kliffy77

Reaction score
Looks beautiful, For me I don’t want the lights and hope for an all black look with black blots.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Hmmm how long is the presale going to last? Also how many units are available? I might have to wait for the next batch since payday isn't until the 5th and I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze in the winch :D

VICE design

Trusted RAM Truck Adventure Gear
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Looks beautiful, For me I don’t want the lights and hope for an all black look with black blots.

All black is an option!

Hmmm how long is the presale going to last? Also how many units are available? I might have to wait for the next batch since payday isn't until the 5th and I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze in the winch :D

Pre-sale will last until Sunday Aug 11th at midnight! Pre-sale #'s will determine how many units were going to build in the first batch. Purchase the winch after

kliffy77

Reaction score
All black is an option!

Pre-sale will last until Sunday Aug 11th at midnight! Pre-sale #'s will determine how many units were going to build in the first batch. Purchase the winch after
That’s good to hear! Can’t wait!!!

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Ordered.

@VICE design will there be a "how-to" video on the install like you did with the previous gen truck? Oh and this truck needs some proper rock rails/sliders ;)

For those curious about the discount and shipping. This is to Arizona:

Last edited:

RichT

Reaction score
Regarding the grill insert, is it light mount or sensors? no both correct?

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered.

@VICE design will there be a "how-to" video on the install like you did with the previous gen truck? Oh and this truck needs some proper rock rails/sliders ;)

For those curious about the discount and shipping. This is to Arizona:
View attachment 32125
Thank you! Currently editing the how to video now!

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Regarding the grill insert, is it light mount or sensors? no both correct?
Correct. Unfortunately theres not enough real-estate to have both in that spot. Might be able to have the dealer disable the front park sense (or just unplug) if you levy the lights more important

VICE design

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Any ETA on the first batch?

Any plans on rock rails/sliders or any other type of under armor for the DT 1500s?

I'm saying about 6 weeks. Its quite possible that it will be sooner than that.

If there's enough interest we can dream up anything. I haven't made plans for sliders or other armour pieces at this time but happy to listen to what you guys feel would make a nice addition to these sweet trucks.
-Quinton

Users who are viewing this thread