5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winch

Mducred

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a winch on their Rebel yet? I would like to install one behind the factory bumper if possible.

RichT

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what Vice produces as well and am disappointed to here 'summer'. Not to trivialize it, but they appear to have a lower engineering requirement given they are not replacing the entire bumper. Hope it turns into early summer and not late/fall.

Gearwhine

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what Vice produces as well and am disappointed to here 'summer'. Not to trivialize it, but they appear to have a lower engineering requirement given they are not replacing the entire bumper. Hope it turns into early summer and not late/fall.

As an engineer myself....making something work in existing space is way more difficult and time consuming than starting from scratch. It may may take less work during construction, but the upfront time is almost always greater.

Steelwheelz

Reaction score
I'd def be interested! The ones out there now for example by Addictive Desert Designs is like 2K!!

JBeckman

Reaction score
I have been chatting with the guys @ vice design through IG. They have their proto built and at powder coating. They said they should be doing presales in the next week or so.

CommanderXB70

Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested, I'm loving the Power Wagon's factory winch, and want to do the same with my rebel! Count me in if there's a group buy.

Users who are viewing this thread