5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winch

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Myself included, we've got quite a list going for an unreleased part with no GB yet haha, curious to see where this goes!

1. Mducred,
  2. ZombieSlayer,
  3. NortheastRebel19,
  4. JBeckman,
  5. Steelwheelz,
  6. 2019ramrebel12
  7. JBeckman,
  8. CommanderXB70,
  9. Scotsmangav,
  10. AdventureJunkie,
  11. Mighty Snowpants,
  12. NorthCountryEvo,
  13. AMarsh,
  14. TruckDriver

The2ndlife

Reaction score
will this bumper only fit to Rebel? if it fits to Bighorn, I'm interested too.

AMarsh

Reaction score
will this bumper only fit to Rebel? if it fits to Bighorn, I'm interested too.

It's not for a bumper, just a winch mount that hides behind the stock bumper. I'm not sure about other models but I'd guess that the only stopping point would by any active aero.

JBeckman

Reaction score
Last time I spoke with them, they were sending out to powder coat. Then install. So I'm sure there will be a IG video of it.

He also mentioned there will be a few different applications. With sensors, w/o sensors. Rebel. With lights, w/o lights. Etc.

I believe limited through bighorn would be 1 mount. And the rebel would be a variant of it. Just going off the bumper. But that is my personal opinion.

Has someone elected themselves to be in contact with vice, for a GB? I am ready to buy. I know there is a lot here that is "interested". But I'm not sure how many that is committed. That may make the difference in a GB price.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Oh boy...I went and shouted to my honey that I wanted a winch in my truck for my birthday!!! She screamed back that the only hoe I was gonna get was the one in the tool shed. I hollered noooo its so I can pull out of problems....she screamed down the stairway "you didn't think of that 3 kids ago!!!" I said "screw you!!!" ....right on que, she said"Then what do you need the winch for??!!!!" bata ching!!!!:eek:

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I've talked to them a few times on IG. They told me it's not rebel specific (like the last gen mount was). It was supposed to be tested fitted last week and they should be opening up orders any week now. There seems to be some confusion; this is a hidden mount behind the OEM bumper.

Here is the prototype:

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
They should be posting something any day now. I spoke to them beginning of last week and they said they were doing final fitting and going to shoot video. They said check IG, which I do 2x a day. The special clutch front access feature is going to be an add-on and they said they still needed to work out some stuff on the mechanism. Vice guy asked if that's something I'd be interested in and I said sure. I asked how long from order to delivery might take once they are ready and he said as a guess, probably 4 weeks. Which is reasonable.

M

Mdegen93

If it fits a Laramie with parking sensors I’m in for the GB

RichT

Reaction score
is anyone actually discussing a group buy them them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online