5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which would you rather have? Advanced Safety Group or Multifunction Tailgate and Rambox

Advanced Safety Group or Multifuction Tailgate and Rambox?

• Advanced Safety Group

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Multifunction Tailgate AND Rambox

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

LouNY

Reaction score
Well toss me into the group that would like all three.
The RAM boxes would be handy for the stuff that's loose in my bed now.
The MFT would be easier in many ways, not hiting the trailer jack, accessing the bed, and for the few times a year that I get material loaded in the truck by forklift having to remove the tailgate or try and shove the pallet ahead after it's half in the box and half on the tailgate, or having them go find the kift with the extendable forks. as well as getting pallets out of the truck.
And I would like the advanced safety group and adaptive cruise.
Of course it would be turned off when someone pulls up to two car lengths behind me because I'd be flashing the brake lights to the damned tailgater.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well toss me into the group that would like all three.
The RAM boxes would be handy for the stuff that's loose in my bed now.
The MFT would be easier in many ways, not hiting the trailer jack, accessing the bed, and for the few times a year that I get material loaded in the truck by forklift having to remove the tailgate or try and shove the pallet ahead after it's half in the box and half on the tailgate, or having them go find the kift with the extendable forks. as well as getting pallets out of the truck.
And I would like the advanced safety group and adaptive cruise.
Of course it would be turned off when someone pulls up to two car lengths behind me because I'd be flashing the brake lights to the damned tailgater.
These were some of my thoughts too with ordering all 3. 😛

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Well advance safety group isn’t going to save you from other drivers. But u have the MFT and ram boxes and I love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread