5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Well, I 3D printed my first bracket to mount my front rock lights and then found a better, slightly more protected spot. Gotta start over.

Also, my wife just ordered a new rooftop tent and is getting anxious about me doing something other than the unistrut I'm using now, so we can put the tonneau back. I was about to buy some Billiebars, but for about $500 more I can get the Syneticusa cover with cross bars. I know there are a few guys here with it. Haven't seen anyone unhappy...

I figure my wife is wanting to mod my truck, who am I to get in her way...

View attachment 150425
Check your bar load ratings, you may need a 3rd bar.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You happen to do any 0-60’s on an app yet or anything similar after doing the engine work by chance?
I actually tried a dragy run yesterday. Traction is now a big big issue. Just spun the first 3 gears even feathering the throttle. 60ft time definitely show how bad my traction was. Going to get a tire setup for the rear and try again.

Attachments

• 744DD243-7040-4091-AAF1-4A3408420B32.png
    744DD243-7040-4091-AAF1-4A3408420B32.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 74

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I actually tried a dragy run yesterday. Traction is now a big big issue. Just spun the first 3 gears even feathering the throttle. 60ft time definitely show how bad my traction was. Going to get a tire setup for the rear and try again.
That's when you get a 4wd and launch in 4-hi. :p

Users who are viewing this thread