5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't add any mods...just played in the snow with my ram and the wife jeep... here in the northeast
36a82df0e521db26f64a0db47ac98245.jpg
a11210b6d6265b6da2106dd92cfcea65.jpg
9c297afcec114e797d414494f6807cc6.jpg

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Went to install my freshly painted oem fender flares... turns out, they are for a 2500...lol fml
Bought them a few months ago from a tech at a dodge store, my fault for not double checking.

If anyone knows of oem style flares with no fake bolt holes, post a link plz lol

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How are you plugging the resonators? And does it increase the drone in the cab at freeway speed ? I have the FX and I’ll be honest, it’s a little anemic once it warms up. Cold start is awesome but idles like a turbo V6 😬
All I had on hand was some Permatex black gasket maker so I used that, I actually have not had it on the highway yet so I can’t say but I love the idle, sounds great to me so maybe try plugging those holes!

MontFla

Reaction score
Washed and waxed and installed a neoprene console cover. Seeing I drive mostly on paved roads that was a new experience. Had Winter from October till April for 33 years in Montana. And parking between the lines is new to me!! I used to wash my truck every spring to get the blood out of it after harvesting Elk Deer and Antelope.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ran it through the car wash even though its going to rain all day tomorrow. Good thing I got a car was membership with unlimited washes. i go at least twice a week 🤣

Last edited:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New car wash opened in town. Our first auto wash. It's nice to have a place to wash the car in the Winter now. Pricey at $20 for the deluxe but you guys have no idea how great it is to have one of these near my house.

xufyZZS.jpeg
kbPbuhl.jpeg

It was super dirty:
bojpkKK.jpeg

Yeah man those are great during winter. I'm lucky to have a few choices locally that run anywhere from around $20-$50 a month depending on which wash plan you go with. Even at $50 a month it's a no brainer to keep these things as rust free as possible. I run mine through once a week during winter if I can (as long as it's not 20 degrees or colder) and have had my last 4 rams be completely rust free on the body and pretty clean on the underside as well.

Users who are viewing this thread