5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tried out the Waterless Wash this morning. Truck was a little dusty and I'm happy with the results.

20220129_132555.jpg

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Air Flow installed. Butt dyno approved. I agree with what most others have said it looks awesome. Pedal response feels better and a nicer growl from the engine bay.

Get a good price here for anyone looking for it.

Attachments

• 4FA87932-8662-41FC-BE1B-4E2817947A09.jpeg
    4FA87932-8662-41FC-BE1B-4E2817947A09.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Baldd86

Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the center console cup area and rear cup area. First time doing this. I like the results a couple of areas I will redo down the road.
09cb907bed093a7e2d87619b4da819b0.jpg
a45e3ab933a67d934d5fe35fdd79bdce.jpg
58ccd92cd67e05525a9993fac5048187.jpg
c1dc27632650964bd2af95166f3076cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the Flowmaster FX I got a few days ago, I also plugged the holes in the resonators and WoW, that sounds is amazing. A little deeper tone on idle and just slightly louder on the gas which is exactly what I wanted! Well at least as much as I’ll do, I like my neighbors 🤣

edit: I revved it in park a few times just now, it pops a little with a really deep tone I love!

Last edited:

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good arguments for both sides of that coin.

Getting a bachelors degree allowed me to get a top aviation job right outa school. without having to deal with the union ladder and working nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Maybe it’s just me but seems like there quite a few aviation related members on here, I’m just about to get my ATP.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the Flowmaster FX I got a few days ago, I also plugged the holes in the resonators and WoW, that sounds is amazing. A little deeper tone on idle and just slightly louder on the gas which is exactly what I wanted! Well at least as much as I’ll do, I like my neighbors

Awesome! Did you try it with out plugging?

William1034

Reaction score
today i listened to countless youtube clips of the Borla ATAK vs Type S..... i still have no idea which it to get.

that is all
When I get my $$ I’m going to find some folks in the Austin area that will let me see what theirs sounds like. YouTube just don’t cut it.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I get my $$ I’m going to find some folks in the Austin area that will let me see what theirs sounds like. YouTube just don’t cut it.
My son in law has the borla atak and one resonator deleted and his is plenty loud

Good sound clips here

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Another option is military. I'm retired Navy. Had no desire to go to college. Navy paid me to learn what I wanted to do. Aviation electronics. But now work in construction doing low voltage structured cabling. Military training gets you a long way with employers. Even if you only do one enlistment. And depending on what job skill you do in military, it can lead to a good career when you get out.

That’s correct based on the time you want to enlist. I had a bachelors, pilots license, and a&p when I tried to join the Air Force in 2011. After all that they wanted to stick me in the enlisted field with the high school kids because they had to meet their diversity quota.

The base pay they offered me wouldn’t even cover my student loans. So after all the testing i bowed out.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s correct based on the time you want to enlist. I had a bachelors, pilots license, and a&p when I tried to join the Air Force in 2011. After all that they wanted to stick me in the enlisted field with the high school kids because they had to meet their diversity quota.

The base pay they offered me wouldn’t even cover my student loans. So after all the testing i bowed out.

Sounds like you needed to talk to an officer recruiter, not an enlisted recruiter if you wanted to go in as an officer. Which isn't as easy to do. A&P license doesn't mean anything to military. Base pay for enlisted e-3 and below kind of sucks, but should have been options to help with your student loans. I played recruiter for a few years. Enlisted several kids with college degrees that couldnt find a job in civilian world because they just had a general business or liberal arts degree.

Users who are viewing this thread