5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Debadged it, and removed the sport sticker off the bed side always hated it just never got around to messing with it. Passenger fender liner was also removed and dropped off at the body shop to be resprayed had a oh sh*t moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t the new limited models have metal pedals, are those available for purchase somewhere?

They advertise them as part of the 10th anniversary longhorn (2021) and 10th anniversary limited (2022) packages, but as far as I know none of the longhorns actually came with them. We will see if the limiteds do or not but I wouldn't count on it.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Debadged it, and removed the sport sticker off the bed side always hated it just never got around to messing with it. Passenger fender liner was also removed and dropped off at the body shop to be resprayed had a oh sh*t moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haha, I got rid of the sport badges also- it took me 38 minutes of ownership (the length of the drive home) to want to get rid of them.

rylock21

Reaction score
Nice. What # tint did you use to match the rear?

They told me 20% was the closest to the rear. Was going to tint everything to get better heat rejection but I live in a pretty mild climate so didn’t care too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quint

Reaction score
I took someone else's idea and painted my tires. Since the "etorque" badge on the hood is blue, I went with blue tire paint.

image0.jpeg image2.jpeg

I love the look, but this was a big pain to do. I had to pull the tires off in order to paint them on a table. Also, the words on my tire are recessed with rubber ribbing inside. That was really hard to spread tire paint over. Before I finished, I ran out of paint. With the little bit I had I decided to just paint the outlines. That was temporary until I was able to get more paint pens. I think that in the future (when the paint wears off) I will just do the outlines. Fun little project though.

image1.jpeg

broman66

Reaction score
Had mine done a couple most ago. Runoff is biodegradable. I used NH Oil.
I had NHOU done last fall and had NO smell or dripping. They kept my truck overnight. Maybe that's why. I will probably bring it back for a touch up (if needed) before every winter. IMG_5647.jpg IMG_5648.jpg IMG_5649.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5646.jpg
    IMG_5646.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 51

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got a great deal on this from a fellow member.

I expect no gains, just some intake noise and looks
e2ce24bcbd984fcdfc19b2cf77771c80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgreene

Reaction score
I had NHOU done last fall and had NO smell or dripping. They kept my truck overnight. Maybe that's why. I will probably bring it back for a touch up (if needed) before every winter. View attachment 106592 View attachment 106593 View attachment 106594
The oil spray is amazing. Definitely helps minimize the rust. Especially if you give a good clean in the spring to get rid of any dirt. Then spray it.

I took my spare off and put a silicone spray on the rubber from Krown. Coated the rim with Krown oil too.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I took someone else's idea and painted my tires. Since the "etorque" badge on the hood is blue, I went with blue tire paint.

View attachment 106581 View attachment 106582

I love the look, but this was a big pain to do. I had to pull the tires off in order to paint them on a table. Also, the words on my tire are recessed with rubber ribbing inside. That was really hard to spread tire paint over. Before I finished, I ran out of paint. With the little bit I had I decided to just paint the outlines. That was temporary until I was able to get more paint pens. I think that in the future (when the paint wears off) I will just do the outlines. Fun little project though.

View attachment 106583
Outlines look better than whole letter

Quint

Reaction score
Outlines look better than whole letter
Agreed, except the first thing I did was fill in a letter. Once I realized that the outlines looked better it was too late.

It looks pretty slick from a few paces away and probably has a nice blue streak when rolling down the road.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Too much in my opinion, but around $330 plus shipping or not and taxes. Part number is 68444540AB. High cost mainly comes because there is a camera in it.
Oh wow I didn’t realize it had cameras and stuff. I don’t have any tuner or tazer product to add the cameras so that’s useless for me. Thanks! It looks wayyy better though

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh wow I didn’t realize it had cameras and stuff. I don’t have any tuner or tazer product to add the cameras so that’s useless for me. Thanks! It looks wayyy better though
Takes more than a Tazer or alfaOBD to get the camera to work. There is a whole wiring harness and rearview mirror, and people who have tried in the 19-20 trucks say it still won't work.

U

User_63152

Bought a Bedrug tailgate cover. It's mainly for my grandson, who likes to sit up there. A little bit more padding. (y)

Looks alright, I guess. I wish the hook and loop Velcro was of better quality. I think it would be better if the top had a hook and loop strip all the way across. I might switch it out.

Attachments

• BedRug a.JPG
    BedRug a.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 96
  • BedRug b.JPG
    BedRug b.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Bedrug tailgate cover. It's mainly for my grandson, who likes to sit up there. A little bit more padding. (y)

Looks alright, I guess. I wish the hook and loop Velcro was of better quality. I think it would be better if the top had a hook and loop strip all the way across. I might switch it out.
My experience with bearing is the supplied hook/loop strips are more than sufficient and good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Jako