5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

CopterDoctor

Reaction score
If i am not mistaken those are Bushwacker fender flares, you can get them paint matched from them, with the trim piece and bolts installed at the factory, all you have to do is install them. about $725. for the set. Well worth it too.
Thank you!

I have been looking and starting to lean towards the Bushwackers.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Placed an order. Nfab epyx steps for the wife, Flowmaster outlaw muffler for me. I had the epyx on my ranger, and I really liked them. Should go well with the black wheels and tires. I like that they also sit tight to the body. I know some people aren't flowmaster fans, but I've always liked them. I have them on my restored jeep, had them on my ranger, and my dad has them on his silverado. Glad it's stainless though. Their other stuff just doesn't hold up in the Pennsylvania salt.
nfb-exc07cc-tx_xl.jpg
flo-817846_aq_xl.jpg

sep1006

Reaction score
Thank you!

I have been looking and starting to lean towards the Bushwackers.

Just confirming that they are indeed Bushwhackers and well worth the money. Really give the truck a "beefier" look. And yes, unless you want flat black you do have to get them painted. The shop I bought them from ordered them and sent to their painter before install.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

D.Sull

Reaction score
Installed the blue ParaG Optics kit in my Limited over the course of the last couple of days. Also, took the opportunity to swap the factory door and dash speakers with Kickers since I had to have the door panels off anyway. The light kit is high quality and sick, even if it is a lot of tedious work. See photos.

Attachments

• 20210612_222018.jpg
    20210612_222018.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 20210614_222915.jpg
    20210614_222915.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 20210612_234618.jpg
    20210612_234618.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 20210614_222910.jpg
    20210614_222910.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 212

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Installed the blue ParaG Optics kit in my Limited over the course of the last couple of days. Also, took the opportunity to swap the factory door and dash speakers with Kickers since I had to have the door panels off anyway. The light kit is high quality and sick, even if it is a lot of tedious work. See photos.
That looks awesome. Do you have a thread just on your install by chance?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Placed an order. Nfab epyx steps for the wife, Flowmaster outlaw muffler for me. I had the epyx on my ranger, and I really liked them. Should go well with the black wheels and tires. I like that they also sit tight to the body. I know some people aren't flowmaster fans, but I've always liked them. I have them on my restored jeep, had them on my ranger, and my dad has them on his silverado. Glad it's stainless though. Their other stuff just doesn't hold up in the Pennsylvania salt.
View attachment 96665
View attachment 96666
Let me know how you like the steps after you install them.

D.Sull

Reaction score
That looks awesome. Do you have a thread just on your install by chance?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
I don't have a thread on my install. The Parag Optics website has well done installation instructions. I just followed them. The hardest part was getting each door panel off as I'm always nervous about how hard you have to pull. You also have to pull your radio head unit which is surprisingly easier than you would expect. If you have questions once you get your kit, I'm happy to answer.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me know how you like the steps after you install them.
Will do. I put them on my 19 Ranger, and I liked them on that. I hope the look okay on this truck in stock form though. My ranger was leveled with bigger tires, so it looked good on that. I just hope they don't look out of place. A guy on the ranger forum had a set, but he color matched his white to match the truck. They blended in real well. That's always an option I guess if I don't like the black. Should go well with the night pack though I would think.
IMG_5223.jpg

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did my second oil change this weekend and the oil looked much better than the first oil change, the factory must fill with the cheapest stuff.
I love the look, an awesome install!

Users who are viewing this thread