5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score
Where did you get the flag shift knob? Can you post a link? I had one on my 19 and when I went to get one for my 21 it said it was no longer available.

Etsy. Lots of good stuff on that site and this seller has a big selection.

pinzg35

Reaction score
Washed and prepper the headlights for tint.
View attachment 96944

Smoked the white sections of the taillights
View attachment 96945

Used leftover fender flare vinyl to wrap the radio bezels (brushed aluminum - black)
View attachment 96947
View attachment 96946

I couldn't afford the extra 307 hp the red ignition button adds so I went with an American flag to match the shifting nob :cool:
Looks great. Where did you end up getting the tail light overlays from? Do you know what % they are in terms of darkness?

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
Today was 75 and overcast here in northeast Ohio, with no rain in the forecast for a couple days. Only one thing you can do.... spent the whole afternoon washing vehicles!

Attachments

• 16A311A8-154D-45B3-8269-7E9212C9FFFC.jpeg
    16A311A8-154D-45B3-8269-7E9212C9FFFC.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 90F46857-A45E-423A-8600-9215BFDF5B9D.jpeg
    90F46857-A45E-423A-8600-9215BFDF5B9D.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 34A56C98-18E0-4395-811E-934C8EB579EA.jpeg
    34A56C98-18E0-4395-811E-934C8EB579EA.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 154

Snicklefritz_76

Reaction score
Looks great. Where did you end up getting the tail light overlays from? Do you know what % they are in terms of darkness?
Thank you kindly!

I did 'Mid / Gloss' the whole way around. I wanted it to blend with the paint rather than have the black out look.

I had a matt finish smoke over my center break light but it didn't match my paint after I ceramic coated it.

Tail Light Tint Kit​

Third Brake Light Tint Kit​

Mirror Light Tint Kit​

Chuck19

Reaction score
Etsy. Lots of good stuff on that site and this seller has a big selection.
Awesome, thanks!

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the Limited console slider tray and installed it in my Rebel. I also installed the AMP bed extender with the quick release setup due to my tonneau cover rails interfering with it's movement. I also vacuumed my truck!

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I accidentally scratch my window tint a while back during my stereo build with my wedding band so I had the fronts replaced this week and went a bit darker with 20% (from 35%).

1452aa84fc67ed81680805c1f2f90e12.jpg
Very nice, I like the darker. I am going to get mine done, but Massachusetts has some wicked strict rules on tinting. By the way I like the placement of your flag, I'd do the same but a Bigger Flag.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I got the Limited console slider tray and installed it in my Rebel. I also installed the AMP bed extender with the quick release setup due to my tonneau cover rails interfering with it's movement. I also vacuumed my truck!
Where did you purchase the sliding tray?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Where did you get the flag shift knob? Can you post a link? I had one on my 19 and when I went to get one for my 21 it said it was no longer available.
Hello, Are you finding any issues when you drive with your hitch step installed all the time? Does the sensors see it or did you shut them off?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
View attachment 96944

View attachment 96945

Used leftover fender flare vinyl to wrap the radio bezels (brushed aluminum - black)
View attachment 96947
View attachment 96946

I couldn't afford the extra 307 hp the red ignition button adds so I went with an American flag to match the shifting nob :cool:
where did you find the A
View attachment 96944

View attachment 96945

View attachment 96947
View attachment 96946

Hello, after looking at that large screen you have, what are you thoughts on it, do you like it? any glitches in it as of yet? overall how easy is it to use?

merican flag for the shifting knob?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you kindly!

I did 'Mid / Gloss' the whole way around. I wanted it to blend with the paint rather than have the black out look.

I had a matt finish smoke over my center break light but it didn't match my paint after I ceramic coated it.

Tail Light Tint Kit​

Third Brake Light Tint Kit​

Mirror Light Tint Kit​

If you want the full Tail light covered there is this precut set.

Malodave

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice, I like the darker. I am going to get mine done, but Massachusetts has some wicked strict rules on tinting. By the way I like the placement of your flag, I'd do the same but a Bigger Flag.

Thanks! The flag is actually a magnet so when I clean my truck it moves to a new panel. I like this current placement.

Illinois has strict tint laws too but rarely do the 5-0 pull you over solely because your tint. Usually you were doing something stupid or speeding.

WReckeR

Reaction score
View attachment 96944

View attachment 96945

View attachment 96947
View attachment 96946

Don't you worry about visibility when tinting your exterior lighting? What is the benefit you seek?

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the flowmaster muffler and nfab steps last night. Not a bad process, all in all. The muffler sounds decent. A lot tamer than I thought it was going to sound. I'm okay with that pulling a travel trailer quite often. Has a decent rumble at idle, which I like. MDS is..... different. Sounds like a volkswagen beetle ha. Makes sense why none of the online videos show mufflers in mds mode ha.

The steps are nice, but definitely would go better on a lifted truck in my opinion. They fit tight to the body, which I like. I wish the hoop wasn't as low though. The tinkerer in me would like to cut an inch or two out of the steps, and tig them back in a little higher. I can't see myself cutting apart new steps though. I have no plans on doing bigger tires at the moment, but plans change ha. The wife and kids approve, so I guess that's all that matters.
IMG_5729.jpg
IMG_5728.jpg
IMG_5727.jpg

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Thanks! The flag is actually a magnet so when I clean my truck it moves to a new panel. I like this current placement.

Illinois has strict tint laws too but rarely do the 5-0 pull you over solely because your tint. Usually you were doing something stupid or speeding.
Need for Speed!

Bossdog421

Reaction score
Took the camper, wife, daughter and the 3 dogs out to the Catskills for a couple days to spend time with one of my neighbors. Fire, food, quad riding, beers and good friends is a damn good time.

Also ordered some white letters for the bighorn badge on the tailgate. The only thing i don't like about the night edition was that the bighorn badge is basically unreadable. The letters should really make it pop with the black outline showing while the inside of the letter will match the truck. Small thing that should make me pretty happy.

camper.jpg

camper 2.jpg

fire.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread