5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

U

User_63152

fc976787b16c13856e9b54e9f8789a09.jpg

I did mine and really like it.

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi
SICK!

U

User_63152

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
He may also not have known that there is such a thing as "clear tints". Many people don't. Please show us where a 70% tint will outperform ALL clear tints that are especially designed for windshields. Just because a film isn't tinted does not mean its UV and heat rejection cannot be as high or higher than a colored tint.....
I’m not sure why you’re coming at me so angry.? I was just letting the guy know of another option. And yup, that’s what I’m saying. Find the best film and I guarantee the UV and heat rejection will be greater on the 70% version of that film than clear. And it’s clear film, not tint, as tint implies there is color.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I dare someone to put those on an all black night edition!!!
If I could Borrow a Set, I would do it for the Photo Op. Just so I could Troll some People.

I got my Cab Lights Mounted, The Reverse Pod Lights Mounted, 1.75" Hub Spacers all Around,
and mounted a set of Pocket Fender Flares.

Finished the 3D files to put a six Switch Panel in the Overhead Console. There are a lot of other
things I need to get mounted before I get to do all the wiring. I only want to pull the headliner
one more time to run all the wires I need. I will include a couple of String runs with the wires in
case I have forgot any.

See this Thread:

Malodave

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’m not sure why you’re coming at me so angry.? I was just letting the guy know of another option. And yup, that’s what I’m saying. Find the best film and I guarantee the UV and heat rejection will be greater on the 70% version of that film than clear. And it’s clear film, not tint, as tint implies there is color.
Angry? Coming at you so angry? You clearly do not know what angry means if you read that from my post. Not at all...I did not write this with any anger as I typed it. You made a statement and I was simply following up on your statement. You made guarantee...I was just asking that you support and back-up your guarantee. I, too, was just letting the guy know of another option...clear film on the windshield that its specifically designed for windshields that has excellent UV and heat rejection is available and most people in the population are totally unaware that this is even available. The color of a tint has nothing to do with its ability to reject UV or heat...it only provides for a darkened view. I do my best to provide fact and options, as I have done above. I am just looking for yours;)

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Angry? Coming at you so angry? You clearly do not know what angry means if you read that from my post. Not at all...I did not write this with any anger as I typed it. You made a statement and I was simply following up on your statement. You made guarantee...I was just asking that you support and back-up your guarantee. I, too, was just letting the guy know of another option...clear film on the windshield that its specifically designed for windshields that has excellent UV and heat rejection is available and most people in the population are totally unaware that this is even available. The color of a tint has nothing to do with its ability to reject UV or heat...it only provides for a darkened view. I do my best to provide fact and options, as I have done above. I am just looking for yours;)
Alright man I’m not going to argue. Here is a bit of proof and I’ll just leave it at that. 3M crystalline is one of the best films out there and is specifically used on windshields often.

Attachments

• D048D884-52B9-45CB-BEFD-C5B4F1F32CCC.png
    D048D884-52B9-45CB-BEFD-C5B4F1F32CCC.png
    188 KB · Views: 93

sep1006

Reaction score
First time I’ve seen someone paint the fog light bezels, it looks good. I need to spray my skid plate too, just haven’t done it.

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi

Thanks man, still on the fence about whether I like it or not. Sometimes I really like it and sometimes I think it's too much. I will say I've gotten multiple compliments on it in person. For now I'm going to keep it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

• hk6