5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idaho970

Reaction score
New tires arrived 285/55r22 Maxxis Rzr AT-811. Level next. Still debating 2.5"F 1"R or 3.5"F 2"R

View attachment 88994 View attachment 88995
PLEASE post pictures when they are mounted. I'm on the fence of adding bigger tires to the 22s. I've always ran 20's with 35s and cant decide if adding 35s to these sport wheels will match what i'm looking for.

Also I would do the 3.5/2 level kit. You'll add the 2.5/1 and wish you would have gone higher haha.

Techna

Reaction score
Built a Milwaukee Packout mounting solution for the ceiling of the topper. There’s a little more info in my thread in the “Members Trucks“ section for anyone interested in how or why.

Attachments

• F839A341-D6C8-4BB3-A1F4-2D807D93A6FD.jpeg
    F839A341-D6C8-4BB3-A1F4-2D807D93A6FD.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 168

Spendo81

Reaction score
Looks MUCH better. Raised white lettering is so 1980's. LOVE the fully blacked out look my friend!
I must be old school then cause I like the white lettering.
c9a94688c70956b498d73e01552d6fde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Dropped Silver Bullet at the dealer to get the HVAC TSB done. While there, they will look at a few other issues, as well as oil change and alignment done.
They gave me an orange Challenger to drive in the meantime, so not a total loss ;).

Klicht87

Reaction score
Put on the Screenprotector that a lot of guys recommended from Amazon, very easy to put on and tough. Started late lastnight my front Fire lightbar install across the front windshield and finished it up this morning. Just waiting on a remote harness so it doesn't use the 12v outlet on the dash, runs right from the battery and controlled by a keyfob.

I haven't posted a picture yet since the windows got tinted on Friday because it has been raining and I haven't had a chance to detail the truck but hope to later this week. As for now, all mods are completed.
I see your future mods is the mx4 tonneau cover. I've seen a lot of members talking about it. I had it on my Chevy Colorado before I got my Ram and though it looked nice, it did leak. It wasn't too big a deal but I always had a little bit of water on the tailgate end. Just a heads up...not sure if it works better on the rams.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see your future mods is the mx4 tonneau cover. I've seen a lot of members talking about it. I had it on my Chevy Colorado before I got my Ram and though it looked nice, it did leak. It wasn't too big a deal but I always had a little bit of water on the tailgate end. Just a heads up...not sure if it works better on the rams.

Thanks for the reminder. I think on any cover there is going to be a little water leak in the bed of the truck. I don't plan on keeping stuff in the back completely dry anyway.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Me too, and the chrome!!
Raised whites and chrome...you really are an old dude 🤣 To each their own my friend...we all like what we like and it really doesn't matter in the end as long as you're happy! I can guarantee you that not everyone likes what I've done to my 21 either;) Enjoy!

U

User_63152

I installed all Diode Dynamics LED interior lights, 3rd brake/cargo lights and Weathertech front vent shades.

The vanity lights might be a bit of overkill, LOL. Oh well. :cool:

I couldn't get a pic of the 3rd brake light, since I was by myself. I do know it works, though, with no interference in regards to remote start.

Attachments

• DD LED Lights.jpg
    DD LED Lights.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 103
  • DD Rear Cargo.jpg
    DD Rear Cargo.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 102
  • DD Map Lights.jpg
    DD Map Lights.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 98
  • DD Vanity Dvr.jpg
    DD Vanity Dvr.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DD Vanity Pas.jpg
    DD Vanity Pas.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 94
  • DD Dome.jpg
    DD Dome.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 91
  • WT Shades Drv.jpg
    WT Shades Drv.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 92
  • WT Shades Pas.jpg
    WT Shades Pas.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 100

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I installed all Diode Dynamics LED interior lights, 3rd brake/cargo lights and Weathertech front vent shades.

I couldn't get a pic of the 3rd brake light, since I was by myself. I do know it works, though, with no interference in regards to remote start.
Great products...enjoy!

JbVt

Reaction score

I swapped the vanity lights with those also! Real nice!

Users who are viewing this thread