5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hugged my RAM for blowing ice cold air this afternoon. After it sitting all day in the sun at the office, I was subconsciously dreading the ride home. Lo and behold, a proper AC system will actually blow cold air within a minute or two. 10 minutes later it actually slowed the fan a bit even though I had it set at 69.

My last truck would have still been blowing warm air. Looks like pit stains are in the past now. Loving my truck more and more everyday. *hope that isn't unhealthy. Lol
Glad to hear the TSB worked well for ya, I am going to make an appointment to get this done. Its starting to get hot here and the A/C just sucks, I find my self driving the wife Ford in the summer time as the A/C can freeze meat 😂

I really hope I don't have to fight with the dealer on this....I just have that in me anymore.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
fc976787b16c13856e9b54e9f8789a09.jpg

I did mine and really like it.

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi
That looks great!

JbVt

Reaction score
What's the total # of T10 to do the interior (map, footwells [front/back], glovebox)?
2 for footwells, 1 for lower glove box, guessing 2 for map lights. Not sure on map light as mine were already LED. As far as I know there isn't any rear footwell lights.

Reactions: Mav

JbVt

Reaction score
Thanks, I really like it. Especially with the red interior on my white Rebel.

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi
I love my ice blue footwells! I changed the gauges and uconnect to the blue backgrounds/highlights also. (y)

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad to hear the TSB worked well for ya, I am going to make an appointment to get this done. Its starting to get hot here and the A/C just sucks, I find my self driving the wife Ford in the summer time as the A/C can freeze meat 😂

I really hope I don't have to fight with the dealer on this....I just have that in me anymore.
I have a '21, no TSB needed.

JbVt

Reaction score
Never understood why they would put it there instead of under the rear seat storage.
It's with the recovery equipment(jack and lug wrench). My guess they probably assume if you need it you're on the side of the road waiting for AAA and a gas can. Keeps alike things together.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Did I miss something on the A/C that needs to be done by the dealer? Mine gets cold but it does take a while.
Yes. There's a whole thread about this here:

Here's the actual TSB:

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread