5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
had the stock Falken's 275/55 .I don't feel the bumps as much. I know it was fuel economy but RAM could've put a bigger tire on.

Yeah I upgraded to the Rebel Duratracs. The handling, performance and look far outweighs the increased road noise. But i will definitely be going KO2’s when it’s time to replace. I’m surprised you’re getting rub though, that’s a 33in tire right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramjeep

Reaction score
Yeah I upgraded to the Rebel Duratracs. The handling, performance and look far outweighs the increased road noise. But i will definitely be going KO2’s when it’s time to replace. I’m surprised you’re getting rub though, that’s a 33in tire right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup almost 34 really when I measured it. it's the mud flaps otherwise no rub at all.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
Traded the peace of sh!t off for a 2021 Denali. to have 3 dealerships tell me there is no update for my 12“ Uconnect system to get me past 18.18.1b. A navigation system that can’t search online. To come out to a vehicle to have a dead battery and the dealership can’t figure out why. To have Uconnect app that is worthless as fukk. Not health report to top it off because I bought the Limited. Thank God I never had the dreaded water leaks.

Attachments

• 7205FB96-9ED0-45E7-974F-C7539A3CEDFC.jpeg
    7205FB96-9ED0-45E7-974F-C7539A3CEDFC.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DDA4FF40-598F-4238-975D-2A936A62429D.jpeg
    DDA4FF40-598F-4238-975D-2A936A62429D.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

Truckguy

Reaction score
Traded the peace of sh!t off for a 2021 Denali. to have 3 dealerships tell me there is no update for my 12“ Uconnect system to get me past 18.18.1b. A navigation system that can’t search online. To come out to a vehicle to have a dead battery and the dealership can’t figure out why. To have Uconnect app that is worthless as fukk. Not health report to top it off because I bought the Limited. That God I never had the dreaded water leaks.
They didn’t have to downgrade your wheels to make the trade work did they? 😂 sorry you had such a bad experience. I had a battery issue the other day and it’s the first one since I hit it but I will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck with the new ride.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
They didn’t have to downgrade your wheels to make the trade work did they? 😂 sorry you had such a bad experience. I had a battery issue the other day and it’s the first one since I hit it but I will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck with the new ride.
For what ever reason they ship the truck with those wheels, then the dealer installs the upgraded ones the window sticker shows they sell with. Thought that was strange but less likely to get scuffed I guess. Kept my 22 Sport wheels, Maybe put them on just to p¡ss off both GM and Ram guys.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
For what ever reason they ship the truck with those wheels, then the dealer installs the upgraded ones the window sticker shows they sell with. Thought that was strange but less likely to get scuffed I guess. Kept my 22 Sport wheels, Maybe put them on just to p¡ss off both GM and Ram guys.
Did you get to lemon law it so you didnt lose any money?

jjhall8

Reaction score
Traded the peace of sh!t off for a 2021 Denali. to have 3 dealerships tell me there is no update for my 12“ Uconnect system to get me past 18.18.1b. A navigation system that can’t search online. To come out to a vehicle to have a dead battery and the dealership can’t figure out why. To have Uconnect app that is worthless as fukk. Not health report to top it off because I bought the Limited. Thank God I never had the dreaded water leaks,
the GM"s have the same water leaks, ask me how I know. Just got rid of a water leaking pile of garbage Silverado. Also had transmission issues, wiper issues and the ride was horrible. Hope you have better luck with your GM.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
the GM"s have the same water leaks, ask me how I know. Just got rid of a water leaking pile of garbage Silverado. Also had transmission issues, wiper issues and the ride was horrible. Hope you have better luck with your GM.
🤞

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Last edited:

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Would you happen to know if this will also work with the 8.4 screen?
So, I actually had a 2020 Bighorn with the 8.4” screen without navigation, before I traded up to a 2020 Rebel with the 12”. I had the Tazer on the Bighorn as well, and couldn’t get the Cargo Camera option to enable on that headunit. There have been some discussions about this. I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone do it yet, but I could be wrong. I know I had no luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online