5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Trying to get a deal on some 20x9 snowflake replicas and 275/60R20 wildpeak At3w's.

Seems performance plus tire is $1920.
Vivid racing is 1862 but not mounted snd balanced.

Wondering of the two whether cyber monday or black friday is better..

Looking at VLED LPR now too

Last edited:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
With the bed divider you will need the black utility rails (I can’t remember which ones the BUG comes with)...the divider comes with its own rail that is overlaid on top of the bed rails. That combo will limit your choices of tonneau covers severely. It’s a sweet add on if you have a compatible cover or are willing to buy a new one (assuming you have one already).

No experience with the extender though, can’t weigh in on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are right about the divider creating interference, but if you have your mind set on a particular cover it is not a difficult workaround. I have the BUG, and the front hinges interfered with my BUG rails. I simply "relocated" the screw holes on the BUG rails up about 1/2" and everything fit and works perfectly. I have some pics elsewhere in this forum that show what I am referring to.

Truckguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind thoughts, folks. The wife was not amused with my original spiderweb idea... Or the flames... Or the Dragon... Or the skull... Or... Or... Or...
I've already started on V3.0... Solid black sides and I'll be playing with a dual function (running / brake) setup on the LEDs.
Thank you for sharing this. I’m very sorry for your loss. When they go you you lose a piece of yourself but you later realize they leave some of themselves behind within you. I’m willing to bet your son would have a smile on his face seeing the ways you remember him.

TNSmokee

Reaction score
We are transplants from Ky here in Ga. My wife is a teacher and cheerleading coach at the high school. I catch a lot of flack during football season, but I get mine during basketball season, lol.
Lol, especially from me, I'm in a suburb town of Memphis and worked in/for Memphis for 30 years. I attended Memphis State before it was the U of M. Dana Kirk was the coach back then and I attended high school with Wilfong. Coach Calipari was great for Memphis but, well you know where the story goes from here.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Is that the x-cover? If so, that’s what I have and it’s been great so far.

This is an off brand cover found on Amazon. So not really sure who makes it. My guess the same company that makes all the others. It’s basic but very good work. Took it through the car wash and no leaks. I like it very much.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
This is an off brand cover found on Amazon. So not really sure who makes it. My guess the same company that makes all the others. It’s basic but very good work. Took it through the car wash and no leaks. I like it very much.

Which brand?

GOFORBROKE

Reaction score
Just got phantom limo window tint on the back windows and 15% on the front. Left the windshield alone with the factory ceramic film.
cane out nice. Looks especially good on my night edition.

acbone710

Reaction score
Would you happen to know if this will also work with the 8.4 screen?
It will only work on the 8.4 with NAV. Non Nav units do not work. Don't ask me how I know... Bought all the parts and started install and the option would not enable in the head unit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just picked up my 21 Laramie and left the 19 bighorn at the dealer!

Looks awesome! I was in such a hurry to get a truck, had wanted one for 10 yrs, and bought mine as soon as I found one I wanted. Luckily I absolutely love my truck but next time I think I'm going to order exactly what I want. Glad it finally came in for ya!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I was in such a hurry to get a truck, had wanted one for 10 yrs, and bought mine as soon as I found one I wanted. Luckily I absolutely love my truck but next time I think I'm going to order exactly what I want. Glad it finally came in for ya!
Agreed, I really enjoyed my bighorn. No regrets at all but I couldn’t turn down the trade in values lately and got everything I really wanted!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered some Lamin-x film for my ditch lights, not bad for $8
a645e5a05ff83a5f487cbade56453513.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread