5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

fxdrider

Reaction score
Last edited:

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got two sets of these hub spacers 1.75" thick

Malodave

sbdf1

Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear it.

It's been a little while but finally got around to putting a quick comparison video together of a cold start on the stock muffler vs the B2 Fab oval muffler. I will put together another video with revs and acceleration once I get a gopro mount that I can use a mic with.

I've now had the muffler on for about 1,000kms and I have to say it is exactly what I was looking for. There is very little / to no drone on the highway, and in the city it gives that deeper tone the original muffler lacked. Definitely a very livable every day exhaust that can be quiet when you want it and add a bit more emotion for a weekend drive. I would say the cold start (especially with winter here) is louder then I was expecting or looking for but it quiets down once she's up to temp.

Ram89

Reaction score
How much did the 6112’s raise you in the front. I’m going with Similar setup next week. 5100’s all around with icon springs in back.
It raised the front at least 2.5" from stock at setting 8 (maxed out). I can't remember the exact measurements I took before and after putting them in.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed MOPAR chrome tow hooks. No need to “beat” the bolts out of the retaining ring...just grab while wearing a pair of gloves, pull while twisting/turning back and forth. You’ll hear the retaining ring start to come off as the teeth on the ring start slipping past the bolt. Easy install.

iLikeRamsnow

Reaction score
a8fc4b14d9cc10e7d5dd4929b5781fda.jpg

9dadd3ada9c5ec37bcc724cb88fe5b2c.jpg

Detailed yesterday, Debadged today

Also never posted about running boards.

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 etorque

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

It's been a little while but finally got around to putting a quick comparison video together of a cold start on the stock muffler vs the B2 Fab oval muffler. I will put together another video with revs and acceleration once I get a gopro mount that I can use a mic with.

I've now had the muffler on for about 1,000kms and I have to say it is exactly what I was looking for. There is very little / to no drone on the highway, and in the city it gives that deeper tone the original muffler lacked. Definitely a very livable every day exhaust that can be quiet when you want it and add a bit more emotion for a weekend drive. I would say the cold start (especially with winter here) is louder then I was expecting or looking for but it quiets down once she's up to temp.

Definitely looking forward to the next videos! Been eyeing the moderate b2 for awhile now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What was the secret to remove them?

Lots of swearing, like send the kids to play at the neighbors house because I’m going to be digging real deep into my vulgar dictionary.

For the passenger side an extension on my breaker bar, sledge hammer, and my foot with the breaker bar for the drivers side (fuel tank blocks the bolts)

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
I’m anticipating cyber Monday will be the day - I am awaiting rims and tire deals to be better

Last edited:

reidcc

Reaction score
Traded the peace of sh!t off for a 2021 Denali. to have 3 dealerships tell me there is no update for my 12“ Uconnect system to get me past 18.18.1b. A navigation system that can’t search online. To come out to a vehicle to have a dead battery and the dealership can’t figure out why. To have Uconnect app that is worthless as fukk. Not health report to top it off because I bought the Limited. Thank God I never had the dreaded water leaks.
I'm sorry you had such a bad time with yours. I bought mine 9/24/20, and by 10/21, the motor seized. Yes they gave me a new long block off the line, and even though I was pissed and confidence shaken I still love the truck compared to competition.

I wanted a GMC, but in the Elevation model. I drove one, and yes the interior was dated, but what turned me off was the suspension flutter with the X31 package on rough road. The GMC is a good looking vehicle. I actually had a deal on the table for a Chevy RST Double cab, with leather, Z71, Bose, etc. Again- the suspension was not good on rough road.

Do you have the magnet-ride suspension on the Denali? That is a beautiful truck!

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Had a 16 sierra denali with the 6.2l

Has that magneride changed any? Felt too stiff and didnt cushion much. Just reduced bounce from coil spring without adding a luxury feel.

reidcc

Reaction score
After I got my truck back from the shop last week- I installed the Husky floorliners I had bought, and also the Weathertech under seat cubby.
Friday I ordered an Access Limited tonneau cover and that will be here tomorrow.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread