5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score

WhiteKnight4x4

Reaction score
Lol, especially from me, I'm in a suburb town of Memphis and worked in/for Memphis for 30 years. I attended Memphis State before it was the U of M. Dana Kirk was the coach back then and I attended high school with Wilfong. Coach Calipari was great for Memphis but, well you know where the story goes from here.
He is a perfect fit for the BBN.

Reaction score
Installed 2" wheel spacers. Truck looks much better now, with the Bushwacker Fender Flares I installed a couple of weeks ago.

What wheel spacers did you order? Truck looks great and I'm really glad I got to see the flares on your rig so I know mine are gonna look right when my truck is delivered!

NikoSuave

Reaction score
Wrap cost me $3,500, including material.
Doubletake Wrap in Kingston, NY. He did an excellent job.
That is a gorgeous wrap, super in love with that color. I think that would look amazing on a black out package truck.

Curious if you know the make and name/model of the wrap they use.

Mother

Reaction score
How long did it take you to install it?
Probably about 3-1/2 hours or so. A second set of hands would be helpful when mounting the boards to the brackets. I was able to manage, but would have been quicker with a helper. Wiring was pretty much a snap.

Still need to do the lights, but I decided I'm going to do strips instead of the included lights.

Users who are viewing this thread