5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
how do you access the ram bins under the floor mat? the Gearbox does not look as though it pivots to get to the bins. then again you may not use them.

The Rambins are under the rubber mat so I think all you would have to do is pull the rubber mats back and you can access the bins.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I see your in NJ - what dealer do you use. My service department that just fixed the problems on my car is horrible and I am going to find a new one for the next time I need to go.

I use Beyer in Morristown. I have had good and bad experiences at many dealerships just like everyone else here. Even at this dealer the first time I went to have the recalls done, I mentioned the above problems and tech couldn’t “replicate the issue”. I spoke to the service advisor and very nicely explained the issues were documented problems, some with tsbs, etc. He was cool and said he would reschedule me and have a higher level tech who is experienced with the electronics work on it. They gave me a loaner. Got everything approved and replaced. Again, too soon to tell but they at least did everything. I even pointed out an imperfection on my dash that he documented and said he submitted and got approval from FCA for a complete dash replacement (now on order)! I didn’t even purchase the truck from them....although I have purchased a few fords from them and they are connected to the ford dealership and share the same service area (I think the techs are separate). So I am impressed.

I think dealerships, especially the techs and service advisors, are a bit hit or miss. You definitely are best served by going in well informed, ready to assist and educate, and also very firm but friendly....IMO

Let me know if you go there and I’ll come say hey

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use Beyer in Morristown. I have had good and bad experiences at many dealerships just like everyone else here. Even at this dealer the first time I went to have the recalls done, I mentioned the above problems and tech couldn’t “replicate the issue”. I spoke to the service advisor and very nicely explained the issues were documented problems, some with tsbs, etc. He was cool and said he would reschedule me and have a higher level tech who is experienced with the electronics work on it. They gave me a loaner. Got everything approved and replaced. Again, too soon to tell but they at least did everything. I even pointed out an imperfection on my dash that he documented and said he submitted and got approval from FCA for a complete dash replacement (now on order)! I didn’t even purchase the truck from them....although I have purchased a few fords from them and they are connected to the ford dealership and share the same service area (I think the techs are separate). So I am impressed.

I think dealerships, especially the techs and service advisors, are a bit hit or miss. You definitely are best served by going in well informed, ready to assist and educate, and also very firm but friendly....IMO

Let me know if you go there and I’ll come say hey
Yeah thats much closer then where I've been going - Reedman Toll Auto World (Langhorne, PA right by Trenton, NJ). My car was leased from there for a great deal so I was trying to stick with them but messing up 3x is enough. Im in Staten Island so Morristown is closer and easier to get to. Will give them a try if any other problems come up (hopefully not though lol)

sgk

Reaction score
Super nice truck!!! How’s the ride with the lift?
Thanks, I appreciate that, since my wife doesn't like the new wheels, i didn't show her prior but that's ok I'll get some quietness for a few days.
No lift yet but I am surprised that I can feel the difference with the new wheels /offset its minor but I don't think it rides like stock anymore. As of now, I don't think I would change anything besides getting a minor lift and more than likely 35's

SB89

Reaction score
Installed those WeatherTech mud flaps today. Shout out to @Al Czervik! LOVE the way they look. Another mod off the list. I think tinted front windows are next. Or the quad can under seat storage if I can find it!

Attachments

• 5BF6E6A4-97E0-4F33-BC79-6D05847E5CD3.jpeg
    5BF6E6A4-97E0-4F33-BC79-6D05847E5CD3.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 157
  • B13304F0-A527-4F27-999F-485B371A7288.jpeg
    B13304F0-A527-4F27-999F-485B371A7288.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 156

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^ Looks Sharp, have you thought about going with all black lugs to complete that look ?

SB89

Reaction score
^^^ Looks Sharp, have you thought about going with all black lugs to complete that look ?
I’ve gone back and forth on it. Sometimes I like the look, sometimes I wish they were black. I may just buy the silicon lugnut covers others on here have purchased.

SacRebel

Reaction score
I’ve gone back and forth on it. Sometimes I like the look, sometimes I wish they were black. I may just buy the silicon lugnut covers others on here have purchased.

Lug nut covers.. haven’t thought about that. Might be an easy and cheap mod to consider.

SacRebel

Reaction score

I don’t really care for the round look. I just bought these on eBay for under $9 for 40 including locking lug nut covers. If you don’t mind waiting for them to come from China you can’t beat the price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/333170615585

Keemosabe

Reaction score
Dropped mine off last night at the spa! :D
Getting ceramic coat and Expel on the panels under the headlights. Missing it already. :cry: It sits outside a lot, especially during summer so hoping the ceramic helps to protect the paint. First vehicle I’ve had ceramic done on.

ant0064

Reaction score
Finally stopped raining long enough to install the Truxedo LoPro. Got it from Luke at truck alterations. Was super easy to install and it looks good. Next up Bedrug bed mat once I can clean the bed out well enough to get a good stick. Patiently waiting for side steps to come off back order.
0b38060d0bfabc5dee46d9ff4beba436.jpg
dbc9492d1a4dd29c040d05a0f6ae0414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bed Rug's...I never stick mine down though in case I want to take it out if I'm getting a load of something that would mess it up. Just don't drive without your tonneau cover off!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bt10