5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Patiently waiting for the test fit

0733845a7fdb6073ce52ecb74b2f96fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatesb77

Reaction score
I love the Bed Rug's...I never stick mine down though in case I want to take it out if I'm getting a load of something that would mess it up. Just don't drive without your tonneau cover off!

Ohh that’s good to hear! I was actually thinking of not sticking it down. The only time I wouldn’t have the tonneau down would be because my motorcycle or other cargo would be in the back. Should hold it down.

ant0064

Reaction score
Ohh that’s good to hear! I was actually thinking of not sticking it down. The only time I wouldn’t have the tonneau down would be because my motorcycle or other cargo would be in the back. Should hold it down.

Yeah as long as you have something holding it down it won't fly out...I was an idiot once and it did in fact fly out LOL. I love that thing though just loading the truck up with stuff I'm taking on camping trips or whatever...saves the knees and also things will roll around less. Great purchase.

Mjrosay

Reaction score
Just got the truck back after weeks at the dealer. Had a new Usb hub installed to fix glitchy CarPlay. Also had a module replaced to fix random braking with rear brake assist. Too soon to tell whether everything will be resolved. Dealer was cool about it all though. They also recently did the two recalls and an oil change.

Now it’s back to finishing the stereo and muffler!

Doing a tire rotation today.

Not to get off track, but I have that random braking with rear brake assist. What’s the fix??

kjn86

Reaction score
Installed the Husky Gearbox. Fits well and gives a bit more storage space than the factory "bin".
Husky Liners 09411 $173 on Amazon
Did you have to remove that factor "bin" part that drops down? I am tracking that is standard on the Rebel (mine has it) and it seems like it would get in the way. Thx.

mcx6

Reaction score
The BedRug was $345 total, the cover is a UnderCover Armorflex, I am liking it, love the Line-X exterior coating and the three section folding option to have access to 95%+ of the bed, only been on for a couple weeks, but looking to be a quality item and heavy duty.

How much was the Bedrug? It looks so nice in there, I’m going back and forth over getting the whole thing or just the XLT.

Is that the undercover ultra flex? How do you like it?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The BedRug was $345 total, the cover is a UnderCover Armorflex, I am liking it, love the Line-X exterior coating and the three section folding option to have access to 95%+ of the bed, only been on for a couple weeks, but looking to be a quality item and heavy duty.

Where did you get them from? How much is an Armorflex?

mcx6

Reaction score
The Armorflex was 899.99 with $100 manufacturer rebate 799.99 through tonneaucovered.com the Bedrug came from truckalterations.com I emailed them for their best price. Hope this helps!
Where did you get them from? How much is an Armorflex?

Briencrotty

Reaction score
Today I had the graphics and tint work done. Graphics are matte black vinyl; tint is to match the rears. Tomorrow is the pedal commander and dash cam, exhaust to follow next week (hopefully).

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not to get off track, but I have that random braking with rear brake assist. What’s the fix??

They replaced a module for rear brake assist. Too soon to tell if the issue is fixed. I’ll have to live with it a bit and see. One thing I learned though:

Do not reverse with your bed step deployed + rear brake assist active! You’ll get a nice jolt. I guess it see the step as an obstruction. Either that or my rear brake assist is still broken :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread