5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

broman66

Reaction score
Washed and Turtle Wax ceramic sprayed. quick and easy.
Also added tow hooks. I was gonna powder coat them red or blue, but they come with a pretty heavy duty black finish. Almost like a rhino lining bed spray. So I guess I'll leave them for now. front angle washed inked.jpg

Attachments

• tail washed inked.jpg
    tail washed inked.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 109
  • front end inked.jpg
    front end inked.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 116
  • tow hooks.jpg
    tow hooks.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 116

Knight.

Reaction score

WReckeR

Reaction score
Washed and Turtle Wax ceramic sprayed. quick and easy.
Also added tow hooks. I was gonna powder coat them red or blue, but they come with a pretty heavy duty black finish. Almost like a rhino lining bed spray. So I guess I'll leave them for now. View attachment 98215
I'm planning on getting the tow hooks, but I can't say I truly needed them after 20 years with my Dodge Dakota. I keep thinking of use cases. Do I want to be pulling strangers out of ditches in the winter? I did use my Dakota's hitch with a chain to pull out multiple overgrown shrubs. I'm not planning on doing any backcountry 4x4'ing (at the moment), so I have no urgency. Tow hooks look cool though. :D

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I religiously park away from everyone at walmart, etc. My parents with their camper and my family with ours spent the weekend at Watkins Glen for the Imsa sports car race. After setting up camp, I parked my truck out of the way next to my dad's. He opened his door, wind caught it, and left me a tiny dent. I was a little sick about it but not as much as my dad was. He told me he would get it fixed, but I can't take his money after all the windows I broke with hockey pucks and the bumpers of his old truck I scraped up while learning how to drive. I'm thinking a decent pdr guys should be able to get it. I'm gonna call around for quotes. I'll have to wash it up and see how noticeable it is. In it's current dirty state, it's not bad. But I know it's there 🤮
Untitled.jpg

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I religiously park away from everyone at walmart, etc. My parents with their camper and my family with ours spent the weekend at Watkins Glen for the Imsa sports car race. After setting up camp, I parked my truck out of the way next to my dad's. He opened his door, wind caught it, and left me a tiny dent. I was a little sick about it but not as much as my dad was. He told me he would get it fixed, but I can't take his money after all the windows I broke with hockey pucks and the bumpers of his old truck I scraped up while learning how to drive. I'm thinking a decent pdr guys should be able to get it. I'm gonna call around for quotes. I'll have to wash it up and see how noticeable it is. In it's current dirty state, it's not bad. But I know it's there 🤮
View attachment 98265
PDR guy should be able to massage that out as long as theres no chip.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
I religiously park away from everyone at walmart, etc. My parents with their camper and my family with ours spent the weekend at Watkins Glen for the Imsa sports car race. After setting up camp, I parked my truck out of the way next to my dad's. He opened his door, wind caught it, and left me a tiny dent. I was a little sick about it but not as much as my dad was. He told me he would get it fixed, but I can't take his money after all the windows I broke with hockey pucks and the bumpers of his old truck I scraped up while learning how to drive. I'm thinking a decent pdr guys should be able to get it. I'm gonna call around for quotes. I'll have to wash it up and see how noticeable it is. In it's current dirty state, it's not bad. But I know it's there
View attachment 98265

Duuuude. Same thing happened to me. Some people just don’t car man. I have the same exact dent. Bastards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dearchristopher

Reaction score
managed to score 4 295/60/20 Ridge Grapplers for $350. Gotta love facebook marketplace.

Can’t wait to get these mounted up this weekend!
4f75559ac0629ba1d18202e611c4b473.jpg

3c330b41edc12b9e2eb2d18f0ca1fd79.jpg

b1dc9d91bb1459d1898d8c47db79ef45.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/