5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

be safe my friend. holla if you need anything.
Thank you, It’s been a crazy evening so far. I’m 20 miles northeast of Tampa and we are getting 90 plus gusts and so far over 20 inches of rain. Bad thing is it’s all happening overnight. Won’t know the damage until tomorrow morning.

Thank you, It’s been a crazy evening so far. I’m 20 miles northeast of Tampa and we are getting 90 plus gusts and so far over 20 inches of rain. Bad thing is it’s all happening overnight. Won’t know the damage until tomorrow morning.
Hope you made it out this morning. I'm sure you may not have power or internet right now. 🙏

The opening was the one for OEM bed lights, which my truck does not have. Usually when they bed line these they paint right over the cover plates but, in my case, they seemed to have taken the plates off and did not replace them. So, I drop wires down from the bed, got underneath and followed the frame up to the engine compartment. Rather than hook the wires directly to the battery, I connected them to my aftermarket fuse/switch box. So, the switch in the bed and one on my panel in the cab have to be on for the ports to be active in the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back