5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Technically it was last night, but it was too dark to get pics. I installed 1.5” spacers after I noticed a slight rub on the control arms at full lock. I did not have the problem until I went with the 35” tires.

Now I have to work the wheel liners a bit where the tires is contacting them at full lock. But I actually like where the poke ended up

e6cd055166435b48c3467cfd9aa99345.jpg

91992ea6e9449ea860c21dc7eae51f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically it was last night, but it was too dark to get pics. I installed 1.5” spacers after I noticed a slight rub on the control arms at full lock. I did not have the problem until I went with the 35” tires.

Now I have to work the wheel liners a bit where the tires is contacting them at full lock. But I actually like where the poke ended up

e6cd055166435b48c3467cfd9aa99345.jpg

91992ea6e9449ea860c21dc7eae51f33.jpg

Looks great, but I’d be getting some mudguards on it!
You’re still gonna be spittin mud and stones.

Looks great, but I’d be getting some mudguards on it!
You’re still gonna be spittin mud and stones.

I am considering getting some different flares with mud guards, or some flat rubber guards like I had on my Dually.

Going to do some traveling with the dogs. Ordered one of these neoprene covers from Amazon to protect the leather center consul from claws.
Bought one before for another trip. Do you think I can find it?
Nope!….But damn sure it’ll show up before I leave!

IMG_0835.jpeg

Yeah, they don't have the best o-ring. I saw it start to pop out on first install and had to unscrew it and make double sure it stayed where it was supposed to. Havent unscrewed the bottom since. Isn't a need to. And mine has stayed right since I installed it

Mine is dryed out now. I think it pinched when I tightened it back up. It was set in place correct in initial install. Once I get around to it I'll measure the oring and order a higher quality one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back