5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

My Ram and I stopped by GFC on the way to Yellowstone. Received some VIP treatment on a Saturday even though I'm a nobody.
IMG_2148.jpg
Not talking down on other camper makers, but who else can top this? Free camper services (lubing the latches, replacing seals) free drinks, free food, and bunch of people from different parts of the country just relaxing and swapping stories.

Then, found a random dirt road to take pictures of the truck. I challenged myself to take at least one picture of the truck every day on the trip so I go look for opportunities whenever I got the chance.
IMG_2165.jpg
Then my Ram and I got to Yellowstone.
IMG_2189.jpg

As usual, more in my build thread.

Coulda swore we had an off road thread about your daily/weekend adventures? Anyways, went from Higgins Lake to Manton, MI on ORV trails, about 40 miles as the crow flies, and only had to bypass a log and overgrowth for less than 3 miles. Just got back, was a Monday trip with the wife and seen one quad, schools are in session around here too. 4wd required in very dry sand conditions. ORP shocks are just too bouncy, we should have a thread that ranks shocks. Nice overlooks and pretty trees, etc.

Coulda swore we had an off road thread about your daily/weekend adventures? Anyways, went from Higgins Lake to Manton, MI on ORV trails, about 40 miles as the crow flies, and only had to bypass a log and overgrowth for less than 3 miles. Just got back, was a Monday trip with the wife and seen one quad, schools are in session around here too. 4wd required in very dry sand conditions. ORP shocks are just too bouncy, we should have a thread that ranks shocks. Nice overlooks and pretty trees, etc.
Sounds like a fun time, but no pictures to share???

My brother takes his Razr and Talon through a bunch of ORV trails in mid MI all the time. One might say he is obsessed with it. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun time, but no pictures to share???

My brother takes his Razr and Talon through a bunch of ORV trails in mid MI all the time. One might say he is obsessed with it. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry no pics, maybe next trip. SxS have torn the place to absolute crap. But, I would not vote against their right to use.

Looks good - is the ram emblem an overlay or paint?
That is like the original ram head in matt black. This is not just a stitched cover, you have to remove the original cover from the air bag assembly and install the new one. Here are the pictures of the original cover you have to remove.
Bag1.jpgBag2.jpg

That came out good!
Thank you! It was quite a process to find a credible paint shop that was willing to take on the project, but I agree. It surpassed my expectations. I was super nervous about the fitment and paint match, but It is damn near perfect.

Thank you! It was quite a process to find a credible paint shop that was willing to take on the project, but I agree. It surpassed my expectations. I was super nervous about the fitment and paint match, but It is damn near perfect.
You can not even tell there was even any paint work was done!

So back in the day, my Dad purchased a new 2004 Ram in Yellow and then shortly there after Ram offered the SRT10 and he had to have the hood! So he order one from Chrysler and had it painted 2 times and it never matched. The Yellow apparently was a difficult color to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back