5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sooooo, what did y'all do to your Ram's today??
I hit a Hawk just as it swooped down outta nowhere to catch something on the highway. I was doing 75. The Hawk didnā€™t make it unfortunately.
Iā€™m now shopping for a new grille for my Limited.
It isnā€™t going to be cheap from what I found so far!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hit a Hawk just as it swooped down outta nowhere to catch something on the highway. I was doing 75. The Hawk didnā€™t make it unfortunately.
Almost had that happen to the car in front of me on Monday. Leaving my neighborhood and a hawk flies right across the road about 4' off the ground. Car in front of me only missed it by a few feet.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My mom was one her way up to see us a while back when an owl hit her driver's window. Apparently it was swooping down for something in the ditch. Good thing her window was up.

My buddy's wife was coming up the same hill around the same time during the day, and clipped a vulture with her passenger mirror. Almost ripped the mirror off and left vulture crap down the side of her Charger. She literally knocked the crap out of it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My mom was one her way up to see us a while back when an owl hit her driver's window. Apparently it was swooping down for something in the ditch. Good thing her window was up.

My buddy's wife was coming up the same hill around the same time during the day, and clipped a vulture with her passenger mirror. Almost ripped the mirror off and left vulture crap down the side of her Charger. She literally knocked the crap out of it.
When I was young, we hit a vulture (we called them buzzards) with our 1976 Chevy van. Somehow, a piece of the buzzard's guts got hung up on our antenna. We didn't stop when we hit it, just kept driving. By the time we finally stopped at our destination, the guts had dried horizontally like a permanently-flying flag. We left it like that for a long time, just because it was so weird.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pics!šŸ˜

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It doesnā€™t look overly bad. I was driving till dark so didnā€™t take a pic. Iā€™ll get a pic later this morning. Suns not up yet.
If I can snap it the broken area back in place and JB Weld where it broke on the inside back, I might be able to live with it.

Knowing me and me knowing about itā€¦.Iā€™ll probably be buying a new grille.
Yaā€¦Iā€™m that anal about my stuff.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score

OCD Solutions

Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread