5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
I had another set of 305/45R22 Michelin Defender LTX’s installed this morning and proceeded to put 150 miles on them immediately after.

This is the fourth set of tires on this truck at 103388 miles.

119c186eac2593df410c5428931c4211.jpg

16a50dcdcae8050e1b12049c8ccfcd9f.jpg

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my oil change done, I was at 5400 miles on the oil, a bit more than I like and boy was the oil dirty! Thinking I will start service intervals @ 4000 miles from now on.

On that note, it was the cleanest oil change I have ever done, thanks to one of the members who suggested using a puppy pad. Not one drip on the garage floor or the steering rack/front diff!

Last edited:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Changed my oil, and discovered my CV boots are leaking. Guessing I went a little too high in the front with the Bilstiens. View attachment 171623
Curious how many miles and months you have with the level,
I got the same height on mine although based on some previous pictures you have posted you sure have more fun with your truck than me

Wait, just saw your signature - so you are on clip 6? Is that .5 more than the recommended setting for off road?
almost 3" total upfront?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Curious how many miles and months you have with the level,
I got the same height on mine although based on some previous pictures you have posted you sure have more fun with your truck than me

Wait, just saw your signature - so you are on clip 6? Is that .5 more than the recommended setting for off road?
almost 3" total upfront?
I'm on clip 6 to compensate for the extra weight of the front bumper that caused some extra sag in the front. After going to clip 6, it was the same height as I was on clip 5 with stock bumper.

I've had the "level" for just over two years. Went to clip 6 in May of this year. 38K miles on the truck. Probably about 25K with the Bilstiens. And less than 10k on clip 6

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm on clip 6 to compensate for the extra weight of the front bumper that caused some extra sag in the front. After going to clip 6, it was the same height as I was on clip 5 with stock bumper.

I've had the "level" for just over two years. Went to clip 6 in May of this year. 38K miles on the truck. Probably about 25K with the Bilstiens. And less than 10k on clip 6
ah yea, I had forgotten about why you went to clip 6.
thanks for the info

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online