5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

WReckeR

Reaction score
What sorcery is this? And more importantly, where do I purchase them?
I have some too, they are much cheaper than a full set of black metal lugs. The visual effect is every bit as satisfying, and you worry much less about degrading finish if you'd had the black lugs. They're easy to remove for rotating tires, which I did a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• Lugs.jpg
    Lugs.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 86

WReckeR

Reaction score
Shoehorned it in the garage. Having a garage that’s only 19’ deep is cruel. Guess I’ll be reorganizing the garage soon.
Mine hangs out a couple feet, which is very, very sad. To leave a brand new vehicle in the driveway, with all the dust that settles after the rain, and scraping windows in the winter, paint fade in the summer. It's not a happy feeling. Be happy you can shoehorn, brother.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have some too, they are much cheaper than a full set of black metal lugs. The visual effect is every bit as satisfying, and you worry much less about degrading finish if you'd had the black lugs. They're easy to remove for rotating tires, which I did a couple weeks ago.
Same here, the locking lug was a bit of a pain to get on, and when ordered I got the 4 oversize for them, but still just harder to get on the first time. If/when you get them, before first install, let them sit out in the sun for an hour or so to become more pliable, which will make the install a little easier.
IMG_2943.jpg

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like the camper in the background. Looks like we have the same one. :)
It is nice, but actually not mine, it was placed there by my boss who is out of New Orleans pre-hurricane Ida, he evacuated N.O. and lived in it after the storm until power was restored down there in a few weeks. Baton Rouge was far less severely hit by Ida than farther south. I lost power at home for about 3 days but was under generator power, and at work, was about the same time frame. Hurricanes SUCK A$$, hope we don't see another in my lifetime, but I'm only 50, so probably will.

WReckeR

Reaction score
Today I started the paper work for my truck falling under the lemon law……could someone post the manufactures address listed in the owners manual by chance?
Sorry to hear that, I am 3 weeks away from my 1 year anniversary and my Laramie has been drama free. Very happy with it. All the things I feared from previewing ownership for a year before I bought -- abrupt power downs leaving drivers on the side of the road, 12" screen failures, rear glass leaks, dash glue releases -- haven't occurred to me. Knock on wood. I hope you try again, I think the overall stats for the Ram are very good from 2021 onward.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got my new truck back from the detailer. They did a phenomenal job on the ceramic coat. They are so honest that they showed me a hazy spot on my fuel rims that they weren’t happy with, so they’re keeping the wheels to strip and coat them with a different ceramic coat. They had to get some kind of IR light to make it show- it couldn’t be seen with the naked eye. These guys will be my detailer for as long as they stay in business and provide this level of work.

@MurphBigHorn If you need a detailer, check out Annapolis performance coatings. I have no affiliation with them and don’t get money from sending them business, but they are great.

058D1479-B0F7-4CB3-AC0C-879D606B0437.jpeg
7EFD9DCB-40DF-4DE2-9A77-7B32DEBAA4B2.jpeg
3C7DE0BD-EAEA-48D8-8376-FCE66B61CCD7.jpeg

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Today I started the paper work for my truck falling under the lemon law……could someone post the manufactures address listed in the owners manual by chance?
Didn't see one in the owners guide. These were in the lemon law book.

428f12ce21cfb9ea748cf0ff0dfae531.jpg
66acc806ef7c4430d357f01671b112e0.jpg
81c34acee832c66e58db526224969c5b.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread