5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought some online plastic dividers for my rambox awhile ago. Cut it last night and installed it. Works great, and it was only $20 for the plastic and with some cutting and trimming, it fits great.

I follow hammering motorsports a while now because he is pretty close to my location, and have great ideas.

Here is the link on what I did...

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
Remove the black emblem from the new bezel with fishing line and panel removal tool. Discard the adhesive on the back of the emblem and use new 3m emblem/trim adhesive tape on the back of it. Remove the chrome emblems and clean any residue left behind on bezel. Install black emblem on current bezel. Bezel has locator holes to line up the pins on back of emblems during installation.
You know, I didn't even know those came off until you said this. Thanks! Probably didn't need the whole bezel to begin with. I was able to finally find some replacement emblems on Etsy that are American flags. Might do that too. Decision...

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
also just curb rashed the hell out of my 22's so im look at buying a new wheel sometime in the next year.

they look like ****. ive got a beater to do that. the ram must stay perfect.
Don't feel too bad, I rashed one of my wheels on a landscape stone. It's minor so I won't replace it but I may try to sand the wheel a bit then re-polish it

Cajun_

Reaction score
Don't feel too bad, I rashed one of my wheels on a landscape stone. It's minor so I won't replace it but I may try to sand the wheel a bit then re-polish it
My plan is to bring it to a guy in golfport that I was recommended by a friend of mine in that area. Also considering having him paint my wheels all black like the night edition wheels.
14cc45c276321222dcbb095d3ed6de07.jpg

U

User_34235

How do you like the vland headlights? I’m about to order the factory mopar
So far so good. There is another user (JBowman) that has them too and likes them. Easy to install but time consuming. I thought about the factory lights but I got a good deal on these.

5thgenBrothers88

Reaction score
So far so good. There is another user (JBowman) that has them too and likes them. Easy to install but time consuming. I thought about the factory lights but I got a good deal on these.
I thought on those since they look good. i Just have a deal I can’t pass up on factory

Ccroce

Reaction score
If you're lucky, you'll only get two door dings in that crappy parking spot. 🤦‍♂️
Couldn’t have been luckier. The Sierra never moved and neither did the guy on the other side of me. Unfortunately, Sierra 5.3 guy never saw the HEMI, but there’s always next time. Happy New Year, everyone.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed my k&n air filter, catch can, and painted engine cover...again ( 3rd time, in 1 year). Don't know if I want to keep the engine cover on, once I install the vararam Cai, blue tow hooks and other goodies that I took off my old ram.

It's progress, on a warm dreary rainy day here in the Northeast
2756a6a6ee5e6676b77a8b3fdcfd4611.jpg

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
You will want to keep the engine cover on with the Vararam. Don't even need to remove it to install the Vararam, even though the instructions tell you to.

Spokes

Reaction score
My '21 that I got back in August is about to go over the 12,000 mile mark (had 9 miles when I took delivery). At this rate It will have more than 30,000 before it's 1st birthday.
Nice! Mine had 9 miles on it as well when I took delivery ironically LOL I'll average 25-30k a year on it.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What shop do you use?
I went to Hardline Customs in Woodstock. First time I’ve gone to them, but their quote was reasonable. I’ll post again when the work is done to say how it went.

I didn’t order the parts through them. The front and rear Fox shocks, and the Icon UCAs, came from Shock Surplus. The springs came from Dobinsons Direct.

I was going have some friends help me with the install, but they got busy and I got impatient. Plus, I’d need to get it aligned after anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/