5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

devsfan3

Reaction score
Any updates on these vin issues, have they been fixed now?

Anybody else get their checks?

Make sure you apply for this if you bought a Ram within the last 60 days, FREE MONEY!

I’m not sure if they fixed the website, but I received a reply to my pdf application submittal saying they received it and it was being processed. Seems like the emailed application workaround is working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Didn't update mine, but I got it about 2ish weeks ago. I didn't get any email confirmation on anything though that it was shipped out. It just randomly showed up.

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
I did mine on Friday (exactly day 60) and got the confirmation email. We'll see how long it takes from here!

RAMRaven19

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie...and it says that "This VIN does not match the make model year of an eligible vehicle, please enter an eligible vehicle’s VIN to continue."

How is that possible?

devsfan3

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie...and it says that "This VIN does not match the make model year of an eligible vehicle, please enter an eligible vehicle’s VIN to continue."

How is that possible?

I had the same problem on my Laramie... call BonusDrive; they’ll email you an application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ram1500BH

Reaction score
I filled out the appropriate forms as I am eligible for the $250 based on another car we own in the house, but....what's the deal with this? Who is making this payment? And why? I don't hate free money, but there's obviously some catch here, right?

JayMann

Reaction score
The last coat products and some more ONR. The amount of car cleaning products I have I can easily open a small detailing shop. Man I need help

Are you me??? lol

I see you also have a black RAM.

I've purchased the Optimum blue soap for car washes and am doing the 10-15 microfiber in a bucket method where the dirty ones never touch the clean water after they come out. Currently using The Rag Company's edgeless towel for the main wash .

Then drying with Opti-Seal and if I ever get enough time, I will be trying to top it with Meguiars Wax.

What's your regimen?

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I filled out the appropriate forms as I am eligible for the $250 based on another car we own in the house, but....what's the deal with this? Who is making this payment? And why? I don't hate free money, but there's obviously some catch here, right?

No catch. I thought so too as first. Apparently bonus drive partners with certain companies and car manufacturers to offer “special incentives and rebates” to employees or customers of those companies. It’s a perk that those companies can then advertise. Ultimately it’s paid for by the participating companies...FCA, Allstate, etc

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
No catch. I thought so too as first. Apparently bonus drive partners with certain companies and car manufacturers to offer “special incentives and rebates” to employees or customers of those companies. It’s a perk that those companies can then advertise. Ultimately it’s paid for by the participating companies...FCA, Allstate, etc
Plus there's likely a data collection incentive for the Manufacturer as well, they would like to know who is buying their vehicles after coming off a different brand, or if someone else in the household could be marketed into a FCA vehicle. I traded in a Jeep for my RAM, but we also have an Audi on lease, so it still worked out nicely.

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
Are you me??? lol

I see you also have a black RAM.

I've purchased the Optimum blue soap for car washes and am doing the 10-15 microfiber in a bucket method where the dirty ones never touch the clean water after they come out. Currently using The Rag Company's edgeless towel for the main wash .

Then drying with Opti-Seal and if I ever get enough time, I will be trying to top it with Meguiars Wax.

What's your regimen?

O boy... here we go.

First pre-soak with ONR either using a spray bottle or recently I bought a paint sprayer from harbor freight and that helps with getting the grime off. I can do it in my garage and not flood anything.

Then big red sponge and ONR wash and wax or ONR wash and shine depending on my mood. Optimum QD as drying aid, or optimum seal as drying aid and rag company towels 500 gsm, final wipe with rag company Everest 1100 gsm towel.

Mine is ceramic coated, tried bead maker last time as the top coat, not totally impressed, will try TLC and see if I get any better results. The whole process takes about 2-3 hrs. I am nuts

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just read all of this and tried to do it. VIN is still messed up for them I guess. Mine was purchased on 3/13/19 so it should be good to go, it also auto-populates my dealer when I put the VIN in. I'll call tomorrow.

RAMRaven19

Reaction score
Just read all of this and tried to do it. VIN is still messed up for them I guess. Mine was purchased on 3/13/19 so it should be good to go, it also auto-populates my dealer when I put the VIN in. I'll call tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me. I emailed them and they sent me back and application. Submitted it and received confirmation that it was accepted. The young lady I spoke with over the phone informed me that they were having some issues with their website.

JayMann

Reaction score
O boy... here we go.

First pre-soak with ONR either using a spray bottle or recently I bought a paint sprayer from harbor freight and that helps with getting the grime off. I can do it in my garage and not flood anything.

Then big red sponge and ONR wash and wax or ONR wash and shine depending on my mood. Optimum QD as drying aid, or optimum seal as drying aid and rag company towels 500 gsm, final wipe with rag company Everest 1100 gsm towel.

Mine is ceramic coated, tried bead maker last time as the top coat, not totally impressed, will try TLC and see if I get any better results. The whole process takes about 2-3 hrs. I am nuts

haha nice!

Yeah mine is covered in red clay dirt at the moment so I'm already trying to see what day I'll be able to give it a wash. I'm pretty sure the tire rubber is stained orange now though :(

Users who are viewing this thread