5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Rich

Reaction score
Same here, I received the tracking number, just mentioning it if anyone wants to time from my previous post of when I applied, to receiving the tracking number.

DM-SC

Reaction score
Just got an approval email:

"Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

buckeyecool71

Reaction score
Just received my approval as well!!

Now to be on the look out in 8-10 weeks for my bright orange envelope

Blee2221

Reaction score
Just got the email that my check is being mailed. Took about 7 weeks. Can’t wait to spend it on mods!

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to submit the application on bonusdrive.com and stuck on the Affiliation question. I have to list an organization that I am a member of that participates or show proof of an eligible insurance. My insurance is through Ameriprise which does not qualify. What did everyone put for their Affiliation? USAA is not a participating membership either. Thanks.

TireSlayer

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Does the check look fake to anyone else? There's not a place to sign on the back.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to submit the application on bonusdrive.com and stuck on the Affiliation question. I have to list an organization that I am a member of that participates or show proof of an eligible insurance. My insurance is through Ameriprise which does not qualify. What did everyone put for their Affiliation? USAA is not a participating membership either. Thanks.

I don’t remember a need for any particular affiliation. I believe you have to have had a non-FCA vehicle but even that seemed broad and applied to “any household member”. I can’t see those screens anymore. Maybe you can post some screenshots or someone else here who has done it more recently can chime in.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I don’t remember a need for any particular affiliation. I believe you have to have had a non-FCA vehicle but even that seemed broad and applied to “any household member”. I can’t see those screens anymore. Maybe you can post some screenshots or someone else here who has done it more recently can chime in.
Attached a couple screenshots. Doesn’t look like I can submit an application because I need to be part of an eligible affiliation organization... 9B598D19-73FA-4AAE-A248-80E74A9D31BB.jpeg 68D87D3B-C0AE-4224-B748-7C4744AE1896.jpeg

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Attached a couple screenshots. Doesn’t look like I can submit an application because I need to be part of an eligible affiliation organization... View attachment 20919 View attachment 20920

Interesting I don’t remember that part. I went on their site and unfortunately they don’t publish a list I can see. You can have insurance or do banking or work for an organization that participates (which you might not even know). Try entering a bunch of different companies. I tried generic names like “credit union”, “bank”, “insurance” and tons of companies show up. I think it can even be someone in your household that’s affiliated (so I’m not sure how they even verify that?)

Does anyone know if there is a list of participating bonus drive companies?

Has anyone gone thru this process using a member of their household (not yourself) as the qualifying person? Maybe that could work in this case.

MDBumblebee

Reaction score
Attached a couple screenshots. Doesn’t look like I can submit an application because I need to be part of an eligible affiliation organization... View attachment 20919 View attachment 20920

If I remember correctly, I just chose Allstate even though I don't have Allstate. I don't think the affiliation matters, just the FCA ownership conditions.

gr8ridn

Reaction score
I just got notification my package was delivered in the mailbox on Friday based on the tracking number. No delivery was made so now I will need to visit the post office and find out if they know where the mail was delivered. I have a locking mailbox so it looks like the check was never delivered. Likely they will have no idea. I hope contacting the sender they will be able to cancel the check and re-issue another.
Anyone have a similar experience?

DM-SC

Reaction score
I just got notification my package was delivered in the mailbox on Friday based on the tracking number. No delivery was made so now I will need to visit the post office and find out if they know where the mail was delivered. I have a locking mailbox so it looks like the check was never delivered. Likely they will have no idea. I hope contacting the sender they will be able to cancel the check and re-issue another.
Anyone have a similar experience?
USPS does this quite frequently.

Driver is running behind so they mark it delivered or delivery attempt made.

Drives me nuts!

Hopefully, you get it today!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread