5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just giving this thread a bump. I’ve seen a bunch of new truck purchases recently by new members here. If you've purchased within the last 90 days, go fill out the rebate form at the beginning of this thread. Everyone qualifies for this $250 rebate!

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
I have a tracking number for my rebate. Expecting it in the next few days.
Awesome! When did you submit and get the first email(s)?

I submitted on the 10th, got an email the following Monday stating all was correct in the application, then got a follow up today saying it was approved by the Manufacturer, and to allow 8-10 weeks delivery.

DM-SC

Reaction score
I submitted via the Allstate website on March 22nd.

I received a tracking number yesterday. Shows my check is supposed to be delivered today.

Five weeks isn't bad!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DM-SC

Reaction score
My check is in the mail! At this rate, it might get here before the plates...
Ha! Speaking of vehicle registration, it took 7 weeks to get my new registration (Transferred my tags).

My dealer told me FCA didn't send the MSO for my truck!

I was like really? They aren't supposed to sell a vehicle without an MSO!

DM-SC

Reaction score
Looky what USPS just delivered..
c6b9acb0c8d63557dd044cb9cf760385.jpg

U

User_6565

Awesome! When did you submit and get the first email(s)?

I submitted on the 10th, got an email the following Monday stating all was correct in the application, then got a follow up today saying it was approved by the Manufacturer, and to allow 8-10 weeks delivery.

Application submitted 3/23. Approved on 3/30. "Processing" on 4/24. "On its way" on 4/26.
It was last spotted in MI this morning so a couple more days to get to OR.

Mjrosay

Reaction score
Also have the vin issue. Who are you emailing? Or just call them and that sorts it out?

Raylan GIvens

Reaction score
Bought the truck yesterday, page is giving me a runtime error. Anyone else having issues with the website?

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Submitted mine March 25th....sent me and email back 3 days later said waiting on Manufactures response and would email me with updates. No updates still waiting! LOL...

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Isnt working. Ive tried twice, get the error that my VIN doesnt qualify. ??
“This VIN does not match the make model year of an eligible vehicle, please enter an eligible vehicle’s VIN to continue.”

The VIN is correct, I triple checked.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Isnt working. Ive tried twice, get the error that my VIN doesnt qualify. ??
“This VIN does not match the make model year of an eligible vehicle, please enter an eligible vehicle’s VIN to continue.”

The VIN is correct, I triple checked.

Yeah this has been happening for a while now it seems. I hope it’s not to “discourage” people from filing. Maybe try a different browser? Otherwise like others have suggested, call them and they will send you (mail/email) an actual app that you can send in. Do not give up because you WILL get your rebate check!

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Yeah this has been happening for a while now it seems. I hope it’s not to “discourage” people from filing. Maybe try a different browser? Otherwise like others have suggested, call them and they will send you (mail/email) an actual app that you can send in. Do not give up because you WILL get your rebate check!

Will try from a different browser tomorrow (non-Apple) and report back, thanks.

Mjrosay

Reaction score
Called in and they said of course it’s a known issue. They emailed me the application. I completed it and sent it back. Three hours later I received the confirmation of receipt. Now we wait for the check.

Ranger482

Reaction score
Still have no idea how this is being funded or why the dealer is not aware and notifying you, but loved getting a $250.00 check in the mail! Thanks again to the OP and members.

Barney556180

Reaction score
Can’t kick over $250, but they are really dragging this process out.
After applying I received a Mar 9 acknowledgement that advised 8-10 weeks to receive the check.

Just received an update that the “check is in process and will be sent to you very soon!”

Still wonder what about the process requires 8-10 weeks...

Okay the check showed up today. Instant gratification it’s not, but I do appreciate this very nice promotional.

Still not clear on who’s behalf this campaign was aimed at. But thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread