5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Can’t kick over $250, but they are really dragging this process out.
After applying I received a Mar 9 acknowledgement that advised 8-10 weeks to receive the check.

Just received an update that the “check is in process and will be sent to you very soon!”

Still wonder what about the process requires 8-10 weeks...

At my last job, we used to run promotions all the time. We would disclaim 8-10 weeks as well, but customers usually got their rebate or free good well before that. It's just a CYA in case something delays the process, whether it be funding, lack of resources, or something getting lost along the way. The good news is that some folks got theirs in a month or less in this thread. :D

Tpreston

Reaction score
Strange that you have to have a different company’s vehicle to qualify. Unfortunately I traded in a Jeep Grand Cherokee and our other vehicles are Jeep Wranglers, so I don’t qualify.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I snail mailed mine today. The instructions said to use FedEx or UPS to get tracking info (just to them). Its not that important to me. Goes into the “Believe it when I see it” category...

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Just giving this thread a bump. I’ve seen a bunch of new truck purchases recently by new members here. If you've purchased within the last 90 days, go fill out the rebate form at the beginning of this thread. Everyone qualifies for this $250 rebate!

But doesn't the fine print say "ONLY if you trade a NON FCA vehicle? Thats how i read it and we traded a RAM for a RAM and our two others are RAMS, so looks like a No-GO...

Someone needs to explain "loyalty" to either Chrysler or to me, because in our 15 years of purchasing Rams, we have never ONCE qualified for a "Loyalty Rebate" lol

Mjrosay

Reaction score
But doesn't the fine print say "ONLY if you trade a NON FCA vehicle? Thats how i read it and we traded a RAM for a RAM and our two others are RAMS, so looks like a No-GO...

Someone needs to explain "loyalty" to either Chrysler or to me, because in our 15 years of purchasing Rams, we have never ONCE qualified for a "Loyalty Rebate" lol

Says that OR if you have another non-FCA vehicle in your household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjrosay

Reaction score
Exactly. That’s pretty broad. I wonder what you need to show to establish that?

App says. Proof of insurance, registration, etc showing it at the same address.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
App says. Proof of insurance, registration, etc showing it at the same address.

Yeah if that’s the case then I guess at the very least you need someone at the same physical address with a non FCA vehicle. Seems a little bit silly. If your grandma lives with you and drives a smart car you qualify for the rebate....

sgk

Reaction score
It's nice they're giving this $250 away but it should be called a promotion or similar not a "loyalty rebate"
I'm agreeing with Alway miss wrong. 5-10-15+ years of consistently owning FCA products, that loyalty! having to prove you own an off brand does not make you loyal.

Users who are viewing this thread