5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Mine was approved Feb 23, no email confirmation of processing for delivery or tracking number as of yet, but the email does say 8-10 weeks.

$250 going towards my window tint!

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Thought you had to do this within 60 days of purchase? I checked the website and my purchase was end of last year(nov) so me thinks I am too late???!!!

CompuDav

Reaction score
I applied for mine a couple weeks ago. Still waiting to hear back. I know some people have said the check is on the way but has anyone actually received it?

Futta112

Reaction score
I applied for mine a couple weeks ago. Still waiting to hear back. I know some people have said the check is on the way but has anyone actually received it?

There was a deal like this for Jeep guys. They did, in fact get it.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Applied today and just got an e-mail that I meet the criteria and now my purchase needs to be confirmed by RAM. Very cool.

DM-SC

Reaction score
Applied today and just got an e-mail that I meet the criteria and now my purchase needs to be confirmed by RAM. Very cool.
All I got was a Confirmation email.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Futta112

Reaction score
All I got was a Confirmation email.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It goes
Conformation email
Accepted email
Shipping email.

From start to finish, I’m around 3 months

Johnvan

Reaction score
I got my check a few weeks ago. I applied mid December. About 8 weeks total time.

I'm an allstate customer and received the application directly from my broker.

Futta112

Reaction score
ddb15cc5b9aaeb4b2ead9a23a2c7bff9.jpg

Check came today!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just got my check! Woop woop! So it’s real. Takes a bit. 8 weeks is right. But it’s actually nice I think because when you first get your truck you’re so wrapped up in discounts and rebates and financing, etc, that an extra $250 one way or the other probably wouldn’t seem like a big deal. But a few months after the fact, when someone just hands you $250, it seems to have a whole lot more impact. Everyone enjoy their rebate. Sorry for those who missed it. Go out and treat yourself (your truck) anyway, as if you got it, because hey, you deserve it.

Those still waiting on emails/checks, keep posting updates to this thread so that it stays “bumped” in order for newcomers to see it and get their rebates in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 20

Futta112

Reaction score
Just got my check! Woop woop! So it’s real. Takes a bit. 8 weeks is right. But it’s actually nice I think because when you first get your truck you’re so wrapped up in discounts and rebates and financing, etc, that an extra $250 one way or the other probably wouldn’t seem like a big deal. But a few months after the fact, when someone just hands you $250, it seems to have a whole lot more impact. Everyone enjoy their rebate. Sorry for those who missed it. Go out and treat yourself (your truck) anyway, as if you got it, because hey, you deserve it.

Those still waiting on emails/checks, keep posting updates to this thread so that it stays “bumped” in order for newcomers to see it and get their rebates in.

The most important thing, is what do we do for the truck with the $250 cash!

Think I’ll use mine for gas in the rebel!

CompuDav

Reaction score

Or if you feel like you got screwed over by the dealership in the buying process like I did, this helps placate that feeling somewhat...

Now what to buy with it :unsure:.

Rambro23

Reaction score
Just seen this and applied now! Day 55 of 60 so just in time. My sales contract was long so I just uploaded the part where it shows the trade in details... that should suffice right?

Users who are viewing this thread