5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm confused. When I go to the site it requires me to pick an eligible organization and provide proof I qualify.

The Allstate page asks for insurance declaration of the other vehicle in your household or proof of trade in (clearly stating the make and model of trade in). The fine print says you don't have to be an Allstate policy holder. I uploaded the insurance declaration page from my wife's vehicle so we'll see where this goes. I'd be shocked if goes through. :) But worth a try.

Rich

Reaction score
I received an email confirmation:

Our service team has reviewed your application and everything looks good! The next step is to verify your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and confirm the information pertaining to your vehicle purchase. We do want to let you know this process will take several weeks as we have a great deal of information to process based on high demand for this program

So the initial steps were ok. I guess time will tell.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
Thanks, Patsy!

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow. Just got an email saying it was approved and the check will be coming in 8-10weeks.

Thanks to the OP!

Zebber

Reaction score
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!

BonusDrive Team
BonusDriveLogo.png

Awesome !! Got my email earlier today. Money for more Truck stuff !!

Rich

Reaction score
I received the same email, this is a nice bonus!

grinch72

Reaction score
I did it for all of my vehicles and they all got approved. I have three checks coming!! Thanks to the OP for this post!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm confused as well. What is everyone picking for an eligible organization?
[/QUOTE]

I can’t get back to that point to see exactly what you mean since my app already processed. Can you screen shot why it says.

I believe the only qualification is:

It says you must have traded or turned in a lease if a non FCA vehicle OR someone in your household must own/lease a non FCA vehicle. Which is pretty broad. “Member of household”

Users who are viewing this thread