5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
I'm confused as well. What is everyone picking for an eligible organization?
[/QUOTE]

that question is only asked if you go to BonusDrive directly. if you go via the allstate link, it doesnt ask you that question. start your application from here: https://goodlife.allstate.com/interstitial/bonusdrive/

i am not affiliated to AllState and their website says the following:

"No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. "

JayMann

Reaction score
I got another email reply saying my application was successfully received and that I qualified and to stay tuned for the refund check coming in the mail

jfisher34

Reaction score
I haven’t received mine yet but will post when I do.

that question is only asked if you go to BonusDrive directly. if you go via the allstate link, it doesnt ask you that question. start your application from here: https://goodlife.allstate.com/interstitial/bonusdrive/

i am not affiliated to AllState and their website says the following:

"No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. "[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just wanted to give this a bump so that all those purchasing new vehicles will send in for this $250 rebate! Still haven’t received my check yet but it should be soon.

Last edited:

knightro84

Reaction score
I just got an email this morning that my check is in process and will be sent to me soon via priority mail. I originally submitted my rebate on January 12.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Just got this email

This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!

Futta112

Reaction score
Just got an email, saying mine is shipping out, with a tracking number attached!

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Just got an email, saying mine is shipping out, with a tracking number attached!

Yes I did also. Seems like we are on the same schedule! I hope everyone who has purchased a new Ram, and anyone who buys one this year, will go fill out this app. It’s available to everyone. It’s a free $250 so go get your money and put it towards a mod!

DM-SC

Reaction score
Have we decided which is the better site to use to apply.... Allstate or Bonusdrive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Futta112

Reaction score
Have we decided which is the better site to use to apply.... Allstate or Bonusdrive?

I have Allstate, so I just used that link. Took very little time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just applied and was a piece of cake using the link provided above in post 46. Now to wait to receive my $250. Thank guys!

Patsy1099

Reaction score

It doesn’t matter. Ultimately bonus drive is the entity paying the rebate but I found out about it thru Allstate and went thru them. Others have used bonus drive directly. Just get it submitted.

DM-SC

Reaction score
I just completed the application process. Now on to the waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread